Four

Dean's Pov

I was over at her house for about an hour. The conversation was really good but I decided to leave. I saw the look on her face as I left.

Want.

She wanted me to stay. I could tell that she hadn't talked to someone like that in a while.

I'm proud of myself. I showed her the best of me and gave her a chill laid back guy that I know she needs in her life.

My dad was right she was a nervous little thing. I could tell the effect I had on her. When she thought I wasn't looking I could see her biting her lip.

I wonder what she was thinking about in the cute little head of hers.

She was so sexy and so curvy. Ten years had done her good. She had on the shortest shorts and a shirt that was cut on the sides.

How dare she think to leave out of the house like that? I think feeling my anger rise in my stomach.

I walk through the grass and make my way back over to my house. I look down at my palm and see the little house key I stole from her. It was too easy to take.

My little beauty needs to be more careful and watchful of her surroundings. I think shaking my head. Oh well I'll have it back to her soon. After I get it copied that is.

I put it deep in my pocket and open the door to my house. I feel a little sharp sting in my leg.

Oh the things I do for her I think.

I walk into the living room to see my father.

"How'd it go? You were over there for a while" he says with a smirk.

I sit on the chair and smile " she's so beautiful... and trusting" I say.

I go deep in my pocket and get out the key I stole. I toss it to him and he catches it a little startled.

I watch as he looks down at the key.

"You son of a gun" he smiles letting out a big laugh.

I smile back and look over at the tv. I look up to see my father looking at my leg.

"What did you decide on doing?" He asks.

"Oh I just pushed over a table making a huge sound, and I took your pocket knife and made a lil slash in my calf. It hurt like a b*tch but she came over running" I say looking down at my leg smiling.

She bandaged it up real nice. I bite my lip remembering how it felt having her hands on my leg. I need to see her again I clenched my hands.

"You're crazy you know that?" I hear my dad laugh.

"I get it for you!" I yell rolling my eyes.

I hear his huge laugh. "You should've seen the way her face changed when I turned around and looked at her" I smirk.

"Pure shock" he says smiling. "When she looked at me it looked like she had seen a ghost, her mouth got all dry and she was stuttering, I think babygirl has a crush"my father says looking down at the house key I gave him.

"Yeah she does" I say smiling thinking about her.

"I just wish she wasnt so nervous around us you know?" I say

"All these other women out here practically throw themselves at us, I like that she's different" he says licking his lips.

I get up and walk over to the kitchen. And I see Sienne inside of her car pulling out of her driveway. I see she still has that outfit on and I feel my rage rise a little.

I clench my fists and breathe. I tell myself to calm down and that soon she'll be ours.

I walk over to the cabinet and get out a plate I'm starving. Last night I didn't even eat dinner because all I could do was watch Sienne make hers in her kitchen.

Everything she cooked looked so good and I couldn't stop imagining what it would be like for her one day cooking for me.

I know I need to take things slow. Because if I let anything slip to her I know it'll only scare her.

And I don't want her to be scared of me. That would break my heart.

I go to the fridge and pull out some bread and meat to make a sandwich, and I hear my father walk in.

"Hey Dean I'm about to leave out" he says.

I look over at him as he turns around and I see his auto gloves in his back pocket.

"Something wrong with car" I ask him curiously.

He turns around and smiles and says "no not at all, it'll just be something wrong with hers.." he says giving me a wink.

"And you call me crazy" I say smiling.

He walks towards the front door tossing Sienne's house key up and down.

He catches it and looks back at me "no more sneaking in through that damn window" he says putting the key in his pocket and leaving out the door.

Hey guys how are you liking the book so far??

Who do you think is more crazy Mark or Dean??