Fourteen

Sienne POV

     It's been a week since Mark and Dean decided to kiss me... and sadly that wasn't the last time it happened.

Mark and Dean have made it their duties to always greet me when I get home from work. They make sure I feel safe and comfortable walking into my house.

Since that horrible night when someone broke into my home I've changed the locks and got a whole security system, but just because I've started to feel a little safe in my home doesn't mean I stay out of Mark and Dean's.

I've never experienced hanging out with two men before, you'd think it'd be a little overwhelming, but being the attention wh*re I am, I have been eating it up.

I can't say I feel completely shameless in entertaining two men... especially a father and son, but it was definitely something I couldn't stay away from no matter how hard I knew I should.

I pull into my driveway and shake my head trying to wake myself up out of my deep thoughts. I park the car and get my purse from the passenger seat.

I look over to my left and see Mark in some distressed jeans worker boots and a tattered tan shirt. He could honestly wear anything and look so good I think to myself.

I get out of my car and lock it making sure not to look over in his direction. I bite my lip and start to walk to my front door.

I really need to slowly peel myself away from those two before things get serious.

I put my key in the door and then I hear his voice. My stomach flusters and my cheeks get red.

Damn even my own body is betraying me.

I smile and look over towards Mark and he's standing up.

"Oh wth why do I try to fight it anyway" I whisper to myself and walk a little over towards Mark.

"What did you say?" I say loud enough for him to hear.

"I said how you doin beautiful" I hear him say as he walks up close to me. He towers over me and I look up at him not able to keep a now real smile off of my face.

"I'm doing great just really  tired from work" I say as Mark wraps an arm around my waist.

I instinctively look over at the neighbors houses getting a little nervous. I don't want people to start talking about me.

"Don't worry nobody can see us" he whispers.

I smell his minty breath as he leans down and gives me a kiss on my jaw right in the crook of my neck which sends shocks through my body. I try not to let a moan escape, but honestly he takes my breath away.

I giggle and put my hand on his chest pushing him away a little, before I can let my hand fall he puts his hand on top of mine pressing it to his muscular chest.

I bite my lip and ask "so what are you working on?" I look back at the older car he was just under.

"Oh nothing just trying to see if I can get this old thing to start up, it used to be my grandfathers car" he says with a smile.

I walk towards it and reach my hand out feeling the hot metal "that's actually really cool" I say looking back up at him.

I see him run his fingers through his hair and smirk "oh it's nothing"

I take my hand off of the hot older Chevy model, and walk around to see Mark leaning into the hood of the truck.

I look down and see nothing but an interior of a car, bolts nuts, and lots of black machinery.

"I have no idea what any of this is" I laugh

"I can teach you" I hear from behind me.

I turn around and see Dean with a smile on his face.

"Oh hey" I smile

"Hey you" He says coming over to me and looking down. He grabs my hands and pulls me toward him.

I bite my lip and look up at him and he closes his eyes and kisses me passionately.

"I missed you Sienne" he says into my mouth.

I pull away and slap his arm playfully "how can you miss me and I was here yesterday" I say smiling.

"I just can" He says pushing my hair behind my ear and giving me a smirk.

"How was your day" Dean asks genuinely.

Before I can answer Mark is beside me "apparently they're working her hard cuz she said she's really tired" he says dusting off the dirt from his hands.

"A girl like you shouldn't be working" Dean says seriously.

"Yeah I hate to see you all tired like this... it's not right" Mark says his southern accent a little more present than usual.

"You should let us take care of you" Dean says whispering down at me aggressively.

I look up a little unnerved. Maybe I didn't think this all the way through. I don't want things to get so serious between us... I don't even know what this is yet I think to myself.

I start to feel a little uncomfortable and say "Umm oh my gosh I forgot I needed to send an email off to work when I got home" I say lying and grabbing my head.

I look up and see Dean eyeing me suspiciously and Mark comes over and grabs me by the chin and kisses me.

"That's fine darling go get that done" Mark says which calms me a little.

I look back at Dean and he seems to be avoiding my eyes on purpose now.

"Are you gonna come over after?"Dean asks still looking away, visibly tense.

"I'll have to see" I say lying.

I turn and start walking away, I keep walking to my house and I hear running behind me. I feel a hand grab my arm and I'm spun around and it's Dean.

"You forgot something" he says making me look down at my purse.

"No silly, this" he says pulling my chin up and kissing me. I feel his hand get dangerously low on my back which makes my heart skip a beat.

I pull away from his kiss and pull his hand up higher on my back.

"Don't push me away"he whispers into my ear and I almost become puddy in his hands but I snap out of it giving him a smile and run/walk away.

I look back at him and he's eyeing me like prey.

I turn around and continue to walk to my front door I just needed some air and some space. As I'm putting my key in the lock I hear a little noise coming from the right of me.

I look around not seeing anything. I go back to opening my door and I hear a name that I hadn't heard in a long time.

A name that almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Kennedy" I look over to my right and walk around a tree and see an elderly woman on her porch at the house to the right of mine.

She has greying hair and she looks to be a Hispanic woman. Confused I walk over to her house and she is motioning for me to come up to her porch.

I walk up the three little stairs and see her. She's a small thing around 5ft tall.

I say "hello" and reach out my hand.

She shakes her head and walks into her house motioning me to follow. I look around a little and then follow her in closing the door behind me.

"How did you know my first name?" I ask

She walks off into her kitchen leaving me in the foyer and then she says "I knew your grandmother"