Heads Up Note from Author

Hey Guys 😁

So before you read this book please read below.

So originally this book didn't have an intro and I made this "heads up" about 7 chapters into the book after noticing some comments. I just figured out how to change the orientation of chapters so I decided to move this Heads up up and have this as an intro. Please read this note that was originally embedded into the book.

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Hey guys thank you so much for all your love,support, likes and comments it does NOT go unnoticed.

I just realized I never gave a proper intro to this book and from some of the comments I've seen it's made me a little weary that maybe I should have.

This was put in the tags of the book, but if you didn't see it, or if you haven't caught on to some things in the book this is a MxFxM sort of book. This means that there will be some kind of relationship involving two guys and a girl. If this unsettles you or turns you off please do not continue to read this book. (Comments saying "ew" or "this is weird", just please do not read this book)

While I have not decided how deep this relationship will be or in what type of sense the relationship will be, this is the case.

You have been warned 😂😂😂

But anyways I will try to post another chapter by the end of the night.

Love you guys ❤️

Lovestone_