Seventeen and two thirds.

Sienne POV

         Sitting in my living room I can't help but think of everything that Maria told me. I have been so unsettled all day and now that it's night time I'm even more unsettled.

I get off the couch and walk into the sitting room that has my grandmothers old book case in it. When I first moved into the house I was going to take all the books off and put them in boxes, and replace them with my own. Sadly I've been so lazy that I haven't even started the project.

I walk over to the bookcase and let my hand feel all of the backs of the books. I used to do this as a child all the time, just let my fingers run across all the books. Some are nice and well kept while others are jagged and worn out, but those are my favorite.

As I start to pull my hand away it gets caught on a particularly rough piece. I turn my head confused and crouch down to see if it's a broken book.

The closer I look the more I can tell that it's not a book at all but a couple of thick cardstock like papers.

Curious I pull them out and some fall to the floor. I look in my hands and it seems to be sketches and drawings, some in paint others not.

A smile creeps onto my face because I instantly know that they're mine. My heart fills with nostalgia as I remember laying out in the Georgia sun painting away. Times were a lot easier back then.

I go to put the papers back and I notice the ones that had fell. I pick them up and stare at them for a while. These are a lot darker and a little disturbing to put lightly.

My eyebrows furrow and I sit down on my armchair and look at them closer. My hand instinctively covers my mouth. The painting I'm holding is one filled with dark black strokes and I can immediately tell it's a painting of the room I used to sleep in when I would come down.

Everything is in its place but in the corner stands a painted boy. A teen boy. He's white and even though it's painted by a pre teens hand I can automatically see the resemblance.

Sienne's Drawings:  2009 Dream or real life?

I look close at what I titled it and a chill runs down my spine. I throw the paper down unable to look at  it anymore. I had never seen Dean growing up... how would I have been able to draw him like that. Unless I'm just being crazy and overthinking it.

It could've really been a nightmare..

I stare back at the painting.. no that's him.

I only thought it was a dream.

I get up out of my chair and shakily go to my back room to retrieve my overnight bag. I may need to stay longer than tonight. I need to just come out and tell my coworker—friend , Amanda, everything. It's not safe for me to be keeping these suspicions to myself.

I walk back to my living room and grab my keys and my phone I turn off all my lights and turn my security alarm on.

Locking my front door behind me I pull out my phone and start to text Amanda 'I'm on my way'. Texting and walking I put my overnight bag down by my car and finish my text.

Before I can press send. Something hard hits the back of my head.

I look up at the night sky feeling no pain whatsoever ever, and fall.

My vision going completely black.