Eighteen

Mark POV

I had fallen asleep in my room. Hearing Dean destroy all of his things got tiring. He really needs to learn to control his emotions. I must've slept for a really long time because it was now dark.

I run my fingers through my hair and sit up on my bed. I start to wonder if Sienne is still in her house. I wonder if she believed everything Maria must've told her about me and Dean. Or if she thought the old lady was exaggerating. I rub my eyes and push my covers off and sit on the edge of my bed for a while.

The longer I sit the more I start to feel as if something is off.

It's really quiet.

I look at my door and see that there's no light coming through. Maybe Dean went and drove somewhere to get his mind off of everything.

I shake my head and stand up putting my slippers on. I rub my chest and start walking to my door.

I put my hand on the handle and start to hear soft words or sounds something I can't make out.

I open my door and look out into the dark house.

"Dean? You there?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck.

There's a voice saying something coming from the front of the house.

"Why why why" I hear over and over.

I can tell it's Dean's voice the further I get down the hallway.

"I'm so stupid! Please please" Dean mutters lowly almost through cries, his voice echoes through the house.

Unnerved I continue walking down the hall "Dean?" I say into the darkness.

Walking out of the hallway I see Dean crouched over in the living room. His hair looks disheveled and his skin is glistening with sweat in the dim light peaking through the blinds.

He's rocking over and over with his hands in fists in his hair. He's bending over something that I can't see because the couch is in the way.

"Dean?" I ask and he looks up at me quickly, almost animistically.

"Dad.. Dad I did something" he says distraughtly his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes bloodshot.

"What.. what's going on?" I ask my heart beat starting to rise and I'm brought back to another horrible night.

So shocked by the state he's in I slowly walk around the couch and the first thing I see is a head.

My mouth drops as I see a female body laying on the ground with my son crouched over it rocking.

Her hair is strewn out on the carpet covering her face. The body is lifeless.

I look back at Dean and I see blood on his hands, Sienne's blood, and my heart stops. Dean rocks back and forth muttering "please" over and over.

His voice is the only thing I can hear over the pounding of my heart in my ears.

My mouth goes completely dry but I find the energy to speak.

"What did you do?" I ask looking back at him.