Six

Mark POV

I watch as she walks away. I stare at her ass in those tight short shorts. She's grown up to be such a fine young woman. I think to myself. I watch as she opens my truck door and she jumps up inside.

"Now I've got you all to myself" I say whispering.

I suck on my teeth and turn around back to her car. I get in just for show because I know she's watching me. I put the key in the ignition and I turn it hearing it not ignite whatsoever.

I smile to myself. I get out of the car and look under the hood picking and touching random things to make it look like I'm fishing around for something.

Closing the hood I raise my hand and rub the back of my neck making it look like I'm confused. I rub my fingers through my hair and walk over closing the car door and make my way over to my truck.

I lick my lips and stretch showing off my muscles for my audience of one.

I waited for so long while she was in petsmart shopping around. I think back to seeing her bend over looking inside her purse.

Her shorts were so short I could see her ass cheeks poking out from under. I shake my head just thinking about that beautiful sight.

I come over and open up the passenger door to see her sitting there. She looks down at me with her big doe eyes. I look up at her from underneath my brows and she squirms a little in her chair.

I think to place my hand on her thigh but I decide against it. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Did you figure out what was wrong with it?" She asks curiously.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I don't know what's going on with it" I say giving her a defeated look.

I see her bury her face in her hands and she exhales hard. I feel bad that she's so down, but I had to do it. She has to trust me and be comforted by me.

"Here how bout this" I say "let me hook your car up to the back of my truck and I'll drive you home" I say touching her hand.

She lets her hand fall and furrows her eyebrows up "really oh my gosh thank youuu" she says so sincerely.

"Yeah I used to work on cars let me take it back to the house and run some tests and I'll have it as good as new, free of charge" I say smiling up at her.

"You're too sweet Mark! You're a life saver" she says smiling.

Her smile makes me feel so good.

"Drive the truck around and back it up to your car for me" I say about to close the door.

"You trust me to drive your truck!?" She says taken back.

"Yeah Ide trust you with anything" I say winking at her.

I only stay for a split second to see the shock on her face and turn around and head over to her car. I wait as she jumps into the drivers seat and pulls the truck around. She backs it up to her car perfectly and she jumps out.

I see her dig her hands in her pocket with a smile on her face, obviously proud of herself. I smile at her.

"Good job darling" I say and jump up into the bed of my truck I walk to the back corner and get the chain and the extension to hook her car up to mine. Once I get all the parts I need I hop down from the bed. And squat down and hook her car up to the back of mine.

I make sure everything's connected right.

"Alright let's head out" I say giving her a smile.

"Thank you again, I would've been so stuck if you weren't here" she says pushing her hair back over her shoulder.

I look down seeing her color bone and I swallow hard.

"No problem" I say as we walk over back to my truck and she goes to the passenger side. I follow her over and help her up into the car since it's pretty high.

She smiles big and says "thank you"

I close her door for her and walk on over to the driver side, hop in and turn the ignition. I make sure the air's on blast and pull out of the parking lot.

We're only about 10 minutes away from the house but I wish it was longer. I drive for about 5 minutes and we just listen to the radio.

I steal a glance over at her and I see her nervously fiddling with the fray on her shorts.

I make a right out onto another road and decide to end the silence. "Do I make you nervous darling?" I say looking over at her cute little face.

She looks stuck for a second and I see her swallow. I guess my question took her by surprise.

She coughs and stutters out "wh-What?"

"Like do I make you uncomfortable?" I ask looking over at her honestly.

"N-no you don't" she says pausing for a little "I guess I'm just awkward" she says laughing.

I smile at her laugh and I look at her again this time she's staring back at me. I stop at a stop light and look over to see her looking up at me with her eyes all big.

I suck on my teeth and smirk, she has to know that look she's giving is driving me crazy. I just want to pull over right now and pull her over onto my lap.

I shake my head and push the thought out. The light turns green and I drive off.

"See something you like sweetheart ?" I say with a smirk on my face and steal another glance at her.

She doesn't say anything for a while and then she says something unexpected.

"Maybe" she says and I stare at the road, this time I'm the one stuck for words.

I make a right and pull into our neighborhood with a smile growing on my face.