Twenty-Five

Sienne's POV

     The air is so cold, and all I can see is black. I'm trying to grab onto consciousness, but it's so hard. I try to scream.

Please stop!

But my mouth doesn't move, it stays shut. My legs can feel the warmth of a stranger, and the grip is so tight. I feel the shivers from the person who is dragging me.

Please I beg you!

I try to scream but I can't, I'm paralyzed. I feel imaginary tears drip down my eyes.

I'm being dragged, the back of my head feels so cold and so wet, it takes everything to turn even my eyes. I look down at the grass and I see blood.

Is this my blood?

It's so quiet but I can hear a voice.

Why, why, why??? I'm so stupid, why, why, why?

I hear this over and over again, the voice belongs to the person that's dragging me but I can't see their face. All I can feel is the cold air giving me no comfort and the dry grass rubbing against my bare skin as I'm being dragged.

Am I dead?

  I hear a scream and sit up in the bed, but I realize it's me screaming. My face is wet from tears and I can't stop screaming. I hear footsteps running towards my bedroom door and suddenly light pours in temporarily blinding me. I rub my eyes and I start to make out the face.

"Baby what's wrong!???" I hear a voice say.

I open my eyes and I can see a frantic Dean sitting next to me. I look down to see my arms in his.

Looking around me I see his strong arms completely encasing me and I tiredly let my head fall to his chest.

I'm shaking so terribly and all I can do is hold him tight not yet fully gaining a wit about myself.

I feel him hold me tight and he rubs my back over and over.

"Calm down baby, tell me what's wrong, I'm here I'm not leaving your side, no one will hurt you" I hear Deans voice vibrate from his chest.

I keep my eyes closed, taking in his scent. It's a very masculine one with a pinch of vanilla.

My heart starts to calm down and I finally can place where I am.

I look up into Dean's eyes and he takes his hand and wipes the tears off my cheeks. I can see him search my eyes. And I just fall back into his chest holding him.

"Please don't leave me" I croak still shaken up.

I try to remember why I was screaming but I can't remember a thing. I try to think about what my nightmare was about but all I can remember is seeing the stars, nothing else.

Frustrated I bury my face into Dean's neck.

"I don't want to be alone right now" I whisper.

"That's no problem babygirl, I'm not leaving your side ever" he says pulling me into his chest. "Let's go watch a movie yeah? Take your mind off of things?" Dean asks now looking down at me.

I nod my head yes and try and swallow.

Dean picks me up holding me tight and I remember how he slammed the door on me earlier in the night. Too tired and mentally exhausted, I decide not to hold a grudge against him.

Dean takes me out of the room and down the hallway. I hold him tight thinking we're going to the living room but he takes me to another room I've never been in before.

I raise my head to see Mark in a bed, he's on top of it with a big bag of chips on the nightstand. I look at the tv and it's some Will Ferrel movie.

I hear Mark laugh and it actually calms me down.

"What's wrong sweetheart , I heard you yelling" Mark asks concern all over his face as he pauses the tv.

"Um I think I was having a night terror but I can't remember it at all now" I say softly.

Dean puts me on the bed and I awkwardly sit on it. I don't know whether to stay right here or move in deeper into the bed.

"We were watching this movie when we heard you , I know you don't wanna be alone so stay in here for the night" Dean says kissing my forehead.

Dean walks over and turns the lights off and goes to sit on a small sofa on the adjacent side of the room. He has a family sized Oreos next to him that looks like he's been snacking on for a while.

I turn away and look over towards Mark. "Commere, just get comfortable ok?" He says.

I look at his pretty blue eyes, the Tv illuminating half of his face. I decide to crawl over towards him and get in his arms. I lay my head on his chest and he brings a cover onto me.

I close my eyes and wrap my arm around him trying to get more sleep.

I feel his soft chuckles as he watched the movie.

A few minutes pass when I feel the bed dip. I look behind me to see Dean passing Mark some of his  Oreos. Mark takes a few and Dean proceeds to scoot back off the bed, but before he gets off completely I reach for his arm.

"You want some?" He asks and I shake my head no.

He stares at me for a minute and I keep my hand on his arm. He looks at me and raises and eyebrow.

He turns and puts the Oreos down and gets up on the bed.

Dean takes my hand off his arm and kisses the back of it.

"You're ok with this?" He asks softly his eyes furrowing.

And I nod yes on the verge of falling asleep.

Dean scoots up close to me wrapping his arm around my waist. I feel his chest move up
and down as he breathes.

Before I succumb to sleep I feel Mark kiss my forehead and I'm out.