♡ 19

unknown

unknown: let's meet up

seungmin: who are you?

unknown: hyunjin, duh

change contact name from 'unknown' to 'hyunjin groupmate'?
yes|no

seungmin: how did you
get my number?

hyunjin groupmate: i have my ways

seungmin: okay

seungmin: i'm sorry for
what i said last tuesday

hyunjin groupmate: whatever

hyunjin groupmate: can you come meet me at my house? i'll give you the address

seungmin: why?

hyunjin groupmate: because of the stupid project, duh

seungmin: i thought you didn't want to work with me anymore

hyunjin groupmate: i'm only doing this for a good grade

hyunjin groupmate: nothing else

seungmin: right. got it.

hyunjin groupmate: i'll give you my address in a sec. don't come late.

seungmin: i won't

***

seungmin shouldn't have been that surprised by the sheer grandoisity of hyunjin's house, but he found himself speechless as soon as he stepped in through the wide gates. some middle-aged man in a suit -- who seungmin presumed to be a butler or something along those lines -- took the initiative to bring him into the house itself, and once again seungmin was stunned beyond relief.

the livingroom itself was a large room, with more space then furniture, and a glass chandelier hung from the smooth ceiling. there was an extensive display of wine cellars inside the spotless kitchen island, and the marble floors were so squeaky clean seungmin swore he could see his own reflection on them.

"i will take you mr. hwang's room," the man spoke, his voice startling seungmin a little. the red haired student left like a main character in some chaebol kdrama as he and the butler guy ascended up the spiralling stairs, their steps echoing through the otherwise empty house.

seungmin just couldn't get used to the architectural design of the house, despite how grand and jaw-dropping everything looked. the house in itself felt cold, devoid of the warmth of any other living organism. and it made the redhead feel slightly uncomfortable.

"sir, your friend kim seungmin has arrived," the man called out once he and the student had gotten to the door at the end of the long hall. seungmin cringed at the way the man addressed him as, once more feeling guilty at the way he'd spoken to hyunjin earlier.

the white door was soon opened, revealing hyunjin's stoic face and a head of dark curly hair. although seungmin had never felt nervous by the taller's presence, at that moment he got a little intimidated by the older's stern stare.

"i'm taking him. you can go now," hyunjin told the grey haired man. he then took in seungmin by the elbow and brought him inside, closing the door in the butler's face.