♡ 60

"so... you're saying i yeeted out of that hospital window and ran for my fucking life into god knows where because i've now apparently turned into a wendigo?" hyunjin asked for clarification, his fingers petting over the surface of the pillow he was currently hugging.

"yes. you turned into a wendigo because wendigo me infected you with my razor sharp claws," felix replied and clapped his hands. his gaze travelled over the  stares directed at him that very second, their stares showcasing different expressions each. "any questions?"

jeongin's arm immediately shot up, the sleeve of his purple pyjamas riding down his elbow.

"yes, jeongin?" felix asked.

"first of all, i'm pretty sure wendigos can't infect humans with just a bite or with their claws," jeongin started.

"my story, my rules -- "

"and also -- " jeongin blinked, "why the heck did my character die off in a fire because of the so called 'wendigo mom'? i literally do not get justice in any way, shape or form."

"at least you got a dramatic ending," felix replied, before rolling his eyes at the murmurs that rose from the circle of friends at his words. "oh come on."

seungmin narrowed his eyes at the blond haired australian. "why did you kill me off my making hyunjin stab me with a silver stake? and turn me into freaking wendigo? and let me eat changbin just to fight you? that's gross."

felix's light eyebrows rose. "at least you died an honourable death."

"but i had to eat changbin. ew."

"hey! at least i wasn't the one being ripped to shreds," changbin muttered, glaring daggers into seungmin's head. "that psychopathic background made me sound cool and all, but why did i have to die at the end?" he threw a pillow felix's way. "i thought you said you loved me."

"i do love you," felix confirmed just as jisung pretended to barf, "but i had to make the story interesting and shit. look, i made us kiss just to make you happy, 'mkay?"

minho picked his nails. "the only 'cool' thing about me was me being a wendigo, or whatever, but then i literally stopped existing after i like, killed jisung -- "

"which i still don't agree with, by the way," jisung pointed out.

"hey, you became a gross wendigo. sounds like a good representation to me," chan added, retrieving the bowl of popcorn and peanuts from kibum's grip.

jisung came for chan's throat but minho stopped him just in time by holding him down, while everyone else laughed at the sporty australian's joke.

"hey," felix grinned, "at least kibum and chan aren't pissed about their cameos in the story."

"you made my username on that app 'bangchandaddy'," chan stated, leaning into kibum's chest, "i don't think i'll ever forgive you for that."

hyunjin and changbin burst into laughter, while chan looked less than impressed.

"and i only had one scene i appeared in, and that was me getting drunk before changbin decides to snuff that girl out with the pillow," kibum spoke with a shrug, "but overall, the story was great, i guess."

"it was scary, right?" was felix's question.

"no, it was totally barf-worthy," jisung spoke, the minimal light from the candle casting shadows on his features. "and what was up with that part about you showing changbin your powers and whatnot?"

"wendigos are gross and evil supernatural creatures so it makes sense that they'll have some magical mumbo jumbo abilities to make up for it," felix replied. "anyway, y'all can't roast me. no one else was willing to pass the time by volunteering to tell a scary story, and you guys are the absolute worst at paying attention so i had to make the whole thing entertaining somehow, spare me. and plus, we're literally inside minho's parent's fancy cabin in the woods so i thought you guys would've guessed the whole wendigo thing before i even mentioned it."

seungmin yawned, flicking on the lights. "well, it was kinda interesting. but now i'm sorta tired. and i'm also hungry. fuck."

at that moment, a series of sharp knocks rang through the air, startling the nine resting boys.

"oh -- wait," kibum muttered, standing up. he pulled his phone out his pyjama pocket. "it's probably timmy. y'know, from byun's pizza delivery. legit the only pizza place around here that delivers fresh pizza to the woods. he even texted me just now."

jeongin rolled around on the floor. "hurrryyy up kibum hyung. i'm hungryyyy."

"don't let those wendigos getcha," jisung teased, only for minho to smack the back of his head. "ow!"

as kibum left to go get the pizza, felix crawled over to changbin's lap as they laughed over some video on the older's phone, while hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin lay on the floor like lifeless souls. minho and jisung got caught up in the own little world, leaving chan who decided right then to get himself lost in the world of mobile games.

as an angry bird flew over an obstacle on chan's screen, a notification popped up.

RECOMMENDED APPS.

"i got the pizza!" kibum exclaimed from the doorway, carrying three boxes of steaming pizza in his arms.

immediately forgetting about his plan to check the notification, chan abandoned the phone on a table and involved himself in the circle his friends had formed, happily digging into the pizza.

chan's phone buzzed.

RECOMMENDED APPS:

heart you💟
meet the future love of your life on this fun dating app~!

THE END.

***

a/n: thoughts?