♡ 57

¡trigger warning!

***

seungmin woke up facing his room's familiarly dark ceiling, which led him to believe that maybe he'd imagined everything. that maybe that feeling of ecstasy he'd experienced after tasting his own blood had all been in his head. because after all, how could he have ended up straight on his bed without any one around if the last thing he'd remembered was fainting?

that theory in itself wasn't that convincing, but seungmin just wanted to find some sort of explanation as to why he acted the way he did.

with a bit of determination involved, he sat up on his bed and examined his fingers, looking for any injury that he may have sustained.

but to his relief, and worry, he found nothing.

seungmin released a sharp exhale as he wondered what time it was, and if he should call hyunjin and tell him what happened?

but you'll just freak him out even more, seungmin's mind hissed at him. you don't even have any marks on your fingers, so you probably just imagined the whole thing. don't cause any more trouble.

seungmin gritted his teeth in frustration. what was happening to him?

sensing that his parents were possibly still asleep, he walked up to the drawer close to his bed. with a deep inhale, he yanked it open, staring hard at the phone inside it. he quickly made a grab for the device and switched it on, his thumb hovering over the heart you app. he'd never gotten into deleting it off his phone. he couldn't.

but before he could press it though, he received a text message from hyunjin.

hyunjin

hyunjin: sorry if this is super late

hyunjin: but, i just couldn't sleep. i'm really worried

hyunjin: especially about you, and about what dahyun had said to us about that whole wendigo issue

hyunjin: but, you're probably asleep by now, but if you're reading this right now and choosing not to reply just for the heck of it, you should really go to sleep.

hyunjin: don't worry about me, i suck at sleeping. but you need your sleep

hyunjin: i want you to get better

hyunjin: for me :)
seen

seungmin is typing...

seungmin: ew

hyunjin: go to sleep :)

seungmin: i can't.

seungmin: i'm just gonna
stay up

hyunjin: sleeeeepppp

seungmin: tell me something entertaining

hyunjin: sleeping for 8 hours a night helps you recover faster

seungmin: why are you being like this?

hyunjin: like what?

seungmin is typing...

seungmin: nothing

hyunjin: let me tell you something

hyunjin: a story if you will