♡ final author's note

so

so... this is the end.

to be honest i didn't really like where this book was going, and i had sooo many ideas of how this book was gonna end, since i was literally writing this book on a whim. i didn't really plan for it like i did with text msg, and that caused multiple writer's blocks.

but finally...

this book is over now.

yeah, i hope you enjoyed this wendigo/catfish/dating app/thriller type thing. i know it isn't the best book out there, and it probably has tons of plot holes, but i hope it entertained you guys at least.

anyway, i'm going to clear some things up now.

first: seungmin got the stake from dahyun. he stole it from her garage since he had a seperate key and she just so happened not to be home then.

second: if y'all had chosen fire, the story would've ended pretty seamlessly. dahyun would agree to get rid of the wendigos, and then they'd plan lure felix through hyunjin and burn him. it was gonna be pretty dramatic with a lot more details, but seungmin and hyunjin would still be alive at the end, and the whole thing with felix telling the story would be nonexistent.

in both endings felix's 'family' will survive...you just have to leave it to your imagination to figure out what happens next ;)

third: felix's 'mother' got rid of jeongin because she wanted felix to trust her and she knew jeongin's death would set felix's parents off and get them to relocate closer to where she was. she'd been studying felix for a while, and the only reason she was able to get felix to become one of her helpers was because she promised felix she'd make him and jeongin have one last goodbye if he did what she asked.

okay, back to the topic at hand. i had several moments over the last few weeks where i wanted to deleted heart you altogether, because it just seemed so sucky compared to text msg. i thought i was just wasting my time with the fic, but luckily i didn't unpublish or delete it.

heart you's a lot more action oriented then text msg, and a lot less emotional, with several things happening at the same time, but i think it all worked out in the end... sort of.

i tried to tie up the loose ends as much as i could.

and yeah, in the story hyunjin ends up crushing just a lil' bit on seungmin. but, even if y'all had chosen fire he'd probably keep his feelings to himself because he just seems like that kind of person.

also, felix's and changbin's characters were fun to write. i liked them.

anyway, thanks for reading!