♡ 27

changbin frowned at his nearly empty shot glass, his black hood covering a majority of his face as he sat on one of the bartender bar stools that were closer to the corner. it was the perfect spot, due to its obscure lighting, and it allowed the raven haired male to safely observe the people at the bar without any interruptions.

the bar was located at one of the shadier parts of the city, full with a ton of illegal activities and more than its share of underaged attendants -- like himself. the security at this place was lenient, and since changbin tended to present himself as someone older age than his age, it didn't take much time for the bouncer to let him in.

the strong fermented taste of the alcohol burned as it travelled down changbin's throat after he downed his next shot, and he grimaced at the sensation. he'd always disliked drinks like these, but tonight he found himself craving for something that would distract him and make him forget about how angry he felt currently. his fingers feverishly curled around the smooth surface of the shot glass, and when the male bartender asked if he wanted another drink, he said yes.

the alcohol was doing its job at numbing him up, blocking out some of the fury that had circled his body with its iron grip, but it just wasn't enough. his irritation was still as there, but changbin wanted to get rid of it.

his heart began to thump within his ribcage when a tall, burly man sat a few inches away from him at another bar stool. he was doned in a professional attire, and in his fingers held a lit cigarette, its smoke wafting into the populated air. he was completely unaware of changbin's presence, calling for the bartender to pass him a few shots as he continued to smoke. when his free hand landed on the table, a set of keys and a phone fell out of it.

changbin continued to stare, but kept his gaze low and unsuspicious.

soon enough, the business man started to practically inhale his drinks and chat happily with the bartender guy, his keys long forgotten about.

quietly, changbin slithered off his stool. he passed by the distracted man, swiftly shoving the set of keys inside his hoodie pockets. when he was out of the bar, he ignored the way the cold wind stung his skin and continued to head down the dark and dingy road.

streetlights were basically nonexistent around here, flickering on and off whenever they wanted. changbin sucked in his lower lip between his two rows of teeth, mentally counting down the seconds until the man realized he'd stolen his keys.

"stop right there!"

it was now clear the man wasn't one who got drunk and forgetful easily. changbin only walked faster, the man's loud footsteps thundering in his ears.

"you better fucking stop! what the fuck do you think you're doing with my keys?!"

changbin jammed his hand into the pocket that contained the keys, hooking his fingers around the hoop that connected them together. he forced his gaze downward when he finally stopped behind one of the abandoned houses that littered these kinds of places. he turned around, feeling the man's steely gaze on his body.

"give me my keys," the man spat, a noticeable warning tone etched in his voice. if changbin was any other person, he would've grown terrified at that very moment. "this is the last time i'm going to say this."

changbin clenched his fist around the keys. "why don't you come and get them, then?"

the man didn't hesitate, and changbin didn't either. the feeling that sparked through changbin's veins the second his key-clad fist met with the man's cheekbone was far more addictive than being numb. there wasn't a feeling that could excite changbin more than what he felt when he watched the man stagger on his feet, almost falling to the ground. except maybe one thing.

the man roared at changbin's actions, before advancing towards him at a pace that was nothing short of deadly. his right cheek was streaked with blood and his beady eyes were livid.

changbin didn't hesitate to run at the man either. the man's weight slowed him down, but changbin's height and athleticism allowed him the advantage of being able to knee him in his stomach at an alarming speed rate.

the man's eyes widened in shock and pain as he fell over, but changbin wasn't done yet.

he grabbed fistfuls of the man's short hair and yanked at the strands, releasing all of his pent-up frustrations about a certain male on the stranger. at the man's gasp of agony, changbin punched him in the face, making sure the keys in his hand had hit a good spot.

when the man cried out once again, changbin clamped his hands around his neck, before slamming the man's face over the dirty ground. he continued to repeat those actions, his head pulsating with an anger and agitation that needed to be expressed. red coated the ground by the time changbin was done and after he'd decided he'd heard enough of the guy's pleas and cries. he'd basically stopped himself from killing the guy, even though his whole being ached for him to show no mercy.

granting the man death would be too easy, and changbin somehow wanted to see the guy suffer a little while longer.

by now, most of his anger had diminished, but he was still unsatisfied. an unquenchable sort of longing had planted itself within him, and it was one he couldn't get rid of that easily.

god, he hated this feeling, just as much as he hated having to clean up the blood he'd managed to get on himself tonight. luckily, it wasn't much.

god, felix. i hate you, changbin thought, glaring daggers at his victim's unconscious body. this is all your fault.