♡ 44

jisung should've known something was up. should've figured out that something was off, especially about tonight.

but he'd hesitated. he'd waited for too long, didn't leave when he should've, and now he had to live with the daunting realization that he'd been right all along.

if only that realization hadn't came with a price.

if only his recklessness hadn't landed him in this situation that seemed too sinister to be true.

if only...

the blue haired man peering down at him stood intimidatingly still for a couple silent moments, but then his arm rose, revealing glinting knife behind him.

jisung's eyes widened as he tried to crawl himself away, but the guy only smiled, his eyes darkening. he smirked, one that showcased how amused he was by this whole situation.

"don't try and call for help," minho spoke. "no one'll hear you here anyway."

"p-please minho," the younger begged. "please let me g-go. i promise i won't tell anyone what i saw tonight. i'll keep my mouth shut. i'm so sorry."

"you're too curious for your own good," minho replied, twisting around the knife with a devilish expression on his smooth face. "what you saw in that bathroom... it was for my eyes only."

jisung had really made a terrible mistake, one that minho couldn't let go of so easily without any consequences. yes, he'd come to like the younger during the time they'd spent chatting, but that wasn't enough to let him forgive the younger.

jisung had witnessed his most vulnerable state, knew exactly what he really was. minho could never excuse that.

"i'm sorry i have to do this," minho finalized, but he didn't sound the least bit sorry.

jisung froze, but before he could run for his life, minho'd closed up the distance between them, kneeling so that they could face each other.

"p-please..." jisung whispered. "please let me live."

minho let his free hand stroke the surface of the younger's neck, admiring the way he trembled and whimpered under his touch.

"...she never said anything about keeping you alive."

and with that, minho plunged the knife into jisung's chest.