Chapter Two

When you opened your eyes, you were surrounded by some weird blue aura. A tall, beautiful lady was over you with an intricate black braid.

Upon realizing you had opened my eyes, she moved her hands away and the blue aura.

"Please, do not move yet. You are still fragile." She calmly spoke. Her voice was soothing. The entire room was very tranquil.

"May I ask, who are you?" You squeaked out.

"I am Retsu Unohana, Captain of Squad 4. You are now in the soul society." She said, peering into your eyes.

"The Soul Society? Where's my sister?" You began to panic. Had you been kidnapped?

"We will talk once you can move around." And just like that, she sauntered out of the room.

You immediately began to look around for a place to escape. All you needed was a window, or anything, just in case. So you got up and began to roam around. After checking all the windows, you realized that they were secured. There was no way to open them without breaking them.

You could barely remember what happened. All you knew was you passed out after he picked up your sister.

"Welcome to the soul society. I am Izuru Kira. I am the Lieutenant of the 3rd Squad. I will be escorting you to the Head Captain."
Your head whipped around and  you were positive that you had been caught red handed.
A handsome man, around 5'8, stared at you. He had blonde hair with a long part that covered half his face. He seemed rather inviting and kind.
"Who's head captain? Why do I need to meet him?"
You assaulted him with questions.
Izuru sweat dropped and just stared at you.
"Please first change into this Kimono. Afterwards, I will answer all your questions while we walk." He answered patiently.

"Fine."
You got changed into the plain black kimono with a red ribbon around it.
"Looks great. Let's head out!" Izuru exclaimed. He was very enthusiastic.
While walking to the head captain, you learned a lot.
Basically, your body went into defense mode when your sister almost died. Your Zanpakuto took control over your body and narrowly avoided your own death. You didn't know you had a Zanpakuto, or that you held spiritual pressure.
"I don't know how that's possible. Nothing like this has happened my entire life." You explained.
"Perhaps you inherited something from your parents?" Izuru contemplated.

"Maybe... I guess I'll never know." You said, a little sad.  Izuru's eyes softened immediately.
"They died when I was only 9." You explained.
"Oh. I'm sorry.." Izuru looked at you with worry.

So, you were brought here to properly train and discover your powers.

This almost excited you. Maybe, you'd finally have a connection to your parents!

After this talk, you walked in silence the rest of the way.

"Upon entering, bow down. All captains will be present. Manners are essential. The head captains name is.. Yamamoto." Izuru ran you through some basic knowledge, then knocked.

"Come in!" Yelled a voice.