Chapter Twenty Nine- Lemon

Upon his announcement of wanting a relationship with you, you couldn't stop yourself from pouncing on him.
You pushed him down onto the couch and climbed on top.

"I want all of you, all for me." Tōshirō muttered, immediately picked up your vibes.

You straddled him and ran your fingers through  his hair,  aggressively begging for his mouth on yours.

Tōshirō gave in immediately, kissing you while moaning.

You began to grind your hips into his, feeling the rising hard on growing beneath you.

You ripped off his kimono, revealing his sculpted chest. You traced the outline of his chest and abs, slowly wandering down more and more.

Today, YOU were in command.

You got down off the couch and began to tug Tōshirō's pants off. He seemed slightly bewildered by your aggressive persona, but also seemed enthralled.

Just as your hands reach the hem of his boxers, Tōshirō stops you and looks at you concerned.

"Are you sure?" He asks, beckoning the truth out of you.

You nod your head in approval, looking him straight in the eye.

"Well... I've never done this before or showed anybody so please don't judge me.." Tōshirō  peeped out this last part. You were stunned that such a beautiful man could be a virgin still. It amazed you even more that he would give his to you, of all people.

You gave him another kiss on the lips then continued to venture down, kissing down his abdomen and pelvis. Finally, you reached your destination point yet again.

So, you tugged his boxers off expecting nothing crazy because of his general height and size.

After opening your eyes, a hard,  seven inch,  and average girth cock plopped out. Tōshirō looked embarrassed , but you felt amazed. It blew your expectations out of the water.

"Are you okay?" Tōshirō sounded slightly panicked.

You didn't realize how long you sat there just in awe staring at it.

Instead of answering, you took it in your mouth and went to town. At first, you were struggling, but after hearing Tōshirō moan, you felt way more confident.

As you were bobbing your head, Tōshirō grabbed your hair and started pushing your head for you. It drove you nuts, you loved it.

He was moaning louder and louder with each second that ticked by.

"I think I'm about to finish!" He whispered through gritted teeth.

So you stopped. Tōshirō looked at you, confusion plastered on his face.

You got up and began to undress yourself.

"What's wrong? What are you doing?" Tōshirō asked you an assault of questions.

"shh!" You shushed him immediately.

"Close your eyes!" You whispered.

After checking that his eyes were closed, you ripped your kimono off so you were ONLY in the lingerie.

You slowly walked up to him so that you were right in front of him.

"Open." You commanded.

Tōshirō's mouth gaped wide open. He licked his lips and you could feel yourself throbbing in anticipation of what he was going to do to you.

"You're perfect, in my eyes. Wow. That looks perfect on you..." Tōshirō spoke, awestruck.

You climbed on his lap and started grinding again, signaling to him what you wanted.

"Are you really sure?" He asked, seeming minorly hopeful.

You grabbed his cock and squatted down on it, slowly slipping it in. You felt a sharp pain at first, and Tōshirō gasped.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to get out?" Tōshirō seemed to be panicking, but you just shook your head no.
You slowly started to bounce up and own, letting your insides adjust to the size of Tōshirō.

"You're SO tight.." he moaned In pleasure.
Before you knew it, you were going faster and faster. Tōshirō had a grip on your hair and was completely focused on your breast's bouncing by his face. The feeling was sensational for you, and you knew you would finish soon. 

You came, moaning Tōshirō's name. He seemed to pick up the idea and started pounding you, until he released a huge load inside of you. You both sat there catching your breath for a while, and then laid down with each other. Tōshirō played with your hair while you both enjoyed the silence.  Nobody said anything, about what happened or anything.

Before you knew it, you drifted off into a deep slumber, while in Tōshirō's arms.