Chapter Twenty Eight

On the way home, Tōshirō seemed annoyed.

"What's wrong?" You squeaked out, worried you did something wrong.

"I'm starting to not trust and like this Shunsui guy. First he did what he did to you... and today he seemed really suspicious. I just don't like him and keep getting bad vibes." Tōshirō probably didn't notice but his voice was rising the more he spoke about it.

"It's okay... just ignore him. What's done is done."

He nodded and kept walking.

"Wanna come in my place for a few? I'd like to talk to you about some things." Tōshirō invited you over.

You panicked when he said he'd like to talk to you. The way he said it suggested it was bad news... what did you do?

The rest of the walk to Tōshirō's, you suffered in silence.

Upon arrival, you put your flowers in a cup of water so they wouldn't die.

"I want to talk to you too." You tried to open up the conversation.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Tōshirō  asked, plopping down on the couch.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, ready to give it your all.

"I want to know what we are. Captain and subordinate? Friends with benefits? Boyfriend and girlfriend? I love the time we're spending together but I do not like not knowing what to call us." You poured your heart out,  not ready for Tōshirō's response.

"Captain and Subordinate." Tōshirō snapped back.
You felt your heart drop and felt like a fool. Had you really let him use you like this?

"In Public that is. In private... id like to make you mine!" Tōshirō beamed happiness as he tackled you with a hug. "Will you be mine, Y/N?" He asked, eyes full of desire and uncertainty.

"Yes. Yes!" You couldn't contain your squeal of joy.