Chapter Sixteen

The games began. Shunsui won at first, but you soon caught up. The entire party had gravitated towards your table to see who dare beat the Captain.
Rangiku and Yumichika were screaming their heads off , cheering you on like maniacs.

Every time you won a round, you could swear you saw a gleam  of lust pass over Shunsui's eyes. You decided to let it go. The final game was just simple sake pong.

I'll help you out to kick his ass!

Rosa enjoyed the games as much as you did.  You tied the entire game, and it was your turn to take it all or leave it all. You were pretty drunk.
Fortunately, Rosa helped you out.
He did exactly as he said he would and helped you dominate Shunsui on your last shot.
The crowd roared as they hailed you the new victor.

Rangiku and Yumichika came running over to you squealing like school girls. Even Ikkaku Came over and gave you the hardest high five ever that stung your hands.

After the crowd dispersed, you noticed Shunsui eyeing you up.

"I think he likes you!" Yumichika whispered to you.

Meanwhile, Rangiku advises against it.

"He's a player, don't bother. Old guy has moves though." She crosses her arms and seemed annoyed.

"You're only saying that because he cheated on you once!" Yumichika blurted out, causing Rangiku's face to distort.

"I guess you're right. He's good for fun though..." she giggled at this statement.

They urged you to say hi, so drunk you did just that.

"Good games, Captain!" You toasted with him.

"Call me Shunsui. And yes, nobody has ever beat me like that. You're awfully special. Can I buy you a drink as a truce?"

You agreed, and chugged a few more drinks.  Throughout the night, you stayed and talked to Shunsui. He continued to booze you up to the point that you found yourself unable to walk.

"Let me help you little fire ball!" Shunsui picked you up and swept you off your feet. You could barely visualize Rangiku and Yumichika throwing you thumbs ups as he carried you away.

"W- where are weee go- ingggg..?" You sputtered out.
He set you down in the far corner that was dimly lit and slightly quieter. Around you, several people were sitting and just quietly sipping, a couple making out, and others talking.

"Right here." He sat you down on his lap.
Without realizing it, you fell towards him.
He caught your face and peered into your eyes. The lust you saw earlier was very evident now as he licked his lips and eyed you up. Before you could
stop it, his lips crashed into yours. It took you a few moments to process, but a feeling of guilt immediately washed over you, temporarily sobering you up.

These lips were not the ones you wanted to save yourself for.

Underneath you, you could feel Shunsuis growing erection against your bum. His tongue slipped down your throat as he began to rub your back.

You pulled away and said "I think we should stop."

"Why? The fun has just begun my temptress!"  He roared.

"It's over now. Hand over my third seat." The voice commanded respect and sent shivers down your spine.