Chapter Twenty Six

Life soon seemed to go back on a regular basis. You did paperwork, and trained. You and Rangiku drove Tōshirō nuts together.

"I made a mistake appointing two lunatics as my second and third seats!" Tōshirō joked around.
He seemed more light hearted ever since things happened with him. 

You and him had a date planned at the ice tavern you had first gone to tonight. You were super excited.

A small part of you hoped the girl would be there so you could rub in her face that he was still yours.

You spent all evening getting ready with Rangiku.

"Remember, if you see somebody you know,  tone it down so nobody rats you and Tōshirō out.." Rangiku said as she did the finishing touches on your hair.

You wore the blue lingerie you bought in the beginning of the year with her under your kimono. You were really hoping to get lucky tonight.  You and Tōshirō still had not taken things to a new level and you desperately wanted to. You were a Virgin and were 100% sure you wanted to give it to him.

After she finished, you looked yourself over in the mirror and were happy with the results.

"Thanks Rangiku. You're my best friend." You claimed, feeling loads of admiration for her.
Rangiku helped you feel a lot better about losing your sister.

"Good luck! Better come visit me tomorrow!"
She shooed you out of her house and gave you a thumbs up.

************************
You met Tōshirō  at the restaurant as to be more discreet. You had butterflies the entire walk there.