Chapter Thirty Six

You let your spiritual pressure pour out like crazy. Any lessons that Tōshirō taught you for containing your spiritual energy left out the window.

The air became so dense that some people began to fall over, struggling to breath.
You felt like a being was taking over you, you could barely see through your own rage.

You grabbed Shunsui by the collar and threw him hard against the ground. He looked panicked.

"NOBODY WILL TAKE AWAY THE ONES I LOVE EVER AGAIN!" You screeched, voice slightly distorted.

You began to feel an excruciating pain that slowly invaded your entire body.
Your skin began to tear open and you slowly levitated into the air. Eventually, the pain was unbearable and you began to scream.
Tiny little green thorns began to rip out of your skin all over, and your body took a ghostly green color.
Your hair took on a gorgeous crimson color and grew to about 16 inches. A solid mask covered your face, and before you know it you lost most of the control of your own self. Once the pain was gone, you felt liberating power that you had never felt before.

Although you were conscious, you were struggling to control your own movements.

"Follow me."

You blacked out and took Rosas hand, as he led you threw the darkness.