Chapter Twenty Four- Lemon

Tōshirō stood at the end of the bed, lips locked with yours. He softly groaned as he ran his fingers through your hair. You proceeded to wrap your legs around his hips, and pull him back on top of you. Before you knew it, you were laying down on the bed with Tōshirō hovering over you.

His tongue entered your mouth and explored. You had never made out with anyone like this before, and you hoped your lack of experience wasn't obvious.

You could feel Tōshirō shaking on top of you. Perhaps he was just as nervous as you?

You began to bite his lip and flipped him and yourself over so that he was the one laying down on the bed and you were the one on top of him.

While straddling him, his hands began to graze over your chest. His touch felt so cold yet left you feeling on fire at the same time. It was sensational and left you feeling amazing.

You couldn't contain yourself much longer. You immediately slipped off your shirt, unclamped your bra, and exposed your breast's to Tōshirō.

His eyes were dark and full of lust.

"They're... perfect.." he said, through clenched teeth.

His tongue grazed your nipples, and a long moan escaped your throat. He smiled a cheeky smile and began to suck on them, while looking you straight in the eye.

Never in your dreams had you ever imagined somebody making you feel this great. Tōshirō had awakened feelings in you that you never knew you possessed.
Before you knew it, he flipped you back over and moved you over on the bed. He trailed kisses from your forehead, to your neck, leaving light bruises along the way. His love bites sent chills Down your spine. He continued his way down over your breast's and down your belly.

"I love your tummy... it's so cute." His compliments and look of admiration gave you crazy butterflies.

"Close your eyes." He commanded.

He began to pull off your pants and panties. He continued his kisses down until he started to reach your core. You were throbbing and wanting more. Meanwhile, you couldn't stop feeling a warmth spread throughout your core like a wild fire spreading...

Tōshirō pushes his lips against your lady parts and began to lick you clean.

"Oh my gosh..." you moaned as you grabbed a hold of his hair. Your nails ran through his hair and scalp as he drove you crazy. He kept kissing your lips and licking you up until you couldn't handle it anymore.

As you finished, he moaned and licked his lips clean.

He came back up and kissed your lips while smiling at you. His happiness radiated onto you, as you hoped yours did to his. Never in a million years did you think things would end up like this.