Chapter Forty Two

You and Tōshirō decided to look for a home together once you healed. This was supposed to be for when you decided to start your family or needed a getaway.

It took you a few weeks to fully recover. Even when your physical ailments were gone , you still felt numb, tired, and demotivated. Luckily for you, Tōshirō acted as your personal therapist and helped you get better a tiny bit every day.

One of your fondest memories was when he brought you home a custom made painting for your little rainbow baby- something to remember him by for eternity. It was a beautiful snowscape painting with you, Tōshirō, and a little bundle in your arms. The moonlight cast almost perfectly on the bundle. Although it made you sad, it also brought some temporary peace to your mind during the trying times.

**

After searching for a while, you and Tōshirō decided what would be best for your family. A snowy cabin close to the restaurant you both love really caught your attention. It was everything you loved and helped you picture all of your little snow/ice wielding children growing up in a stimulating environment. It was perfect. Tōshirō did not hesitate to purchase it.

Rangiku was so excited to help you move in. All of your friends showed up and it was done in less than a day. Over your king sized bed you decided to hang your painting of your family. When you were done, you couldn't help but cry tears of joy and feel peaceful at mind for once. All of your friends and the love of your life were able to be here with you to help you establish your goals and dreams.

Tōshirō surprised you with another canvas painting of you and Winnie the day after you moved in. This one really melted your heart and you hung it in kitchen because it reminded you of all her cooking.

Tōshirō's unlimited support and love reminded you of why you picked him. He made you feel secure, complete, and loved.