Chapter Thirty Eight

"If it weren't for Tōshirō, I wouldn't have my best friend still..." Rangiku had tears in her eyes as she looked onto you with immense pride.

"SHE TELLS THE TRUTH. I WAS ABLE TO SEE A MEMORY OF (Y/N)'s FROM THAT NIGHT. ALTHOUGH BLURRY, SHUNSUI CLEARLY TRIED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF (Y/N). TŌSHIRŌ DID IN FACT, COME TO HER RESCUE."

"See? Let me love who I want to love. I will even resign from my third seat position if it means I can find happiness..." your voice cracked during the last convention.
Rangiku, Ikkaku, and Yumichika looked amazed.

While everyone was whispering among themselves, the ground began to rumble like crazy. Whoever was left standing fell over. Even you fell over.

Eventually, everyone was laying flat on the ground. Protests were heard from everywhere.

"I can't MOVE!"

"What's going on?"

"Lady Roux are you okay?!"

A vile laugh rang through the air.

"We are stealing your spirit pressure..... it won't hurt but you'll be useless once we're done! HA!" The nasally voice rang out.

"Who are you?!" You yelled.
"Who are YOU!? We've been plotting this for years but have never seen your face around till recently!"

"I am (Y/N)! Answer my damn question!" You were getting mad relatively fast. Maybe this new found anger and emotion was partly due to Rosa Negro. You felt extra... sensitive.

"I am Kahla Impu! I work under Aizen. I am here to steal ALL of your spiritual  pressures to render you all useless!"  His voice chilled your bones. He was tall, paler than a sheet, and had piercing  black eyes.

He almost didn't look real. He resembled a snake.