Chapter Three

As you walked in, you immediately bowed.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I am (y/n)."

"Let us start with introductions! Everybody , starting at the highest numbered Squad, introduce yourselves!" And he tapped down his cane, signaling an official order.
"I am Rukia Kuchiki.  I am the head of the 13th division. Pleased to meet you. My captain, Jūshirō Ukitake, is sick. So I am in his place." Small petite girl, beautiful black hair.

"I am Mayuri Kurotsuchi! I am not only the Captain of the 12th division, but also the head of the Research and Development Institute here! Please, let me use you as a test subject. Otherwise, leave me alone! I have no use talking to you if I cannot gather research from you." This man pissed you off. He was scary looking, with an exotic head piece covered in blue. He also had black and white face makeup all over.

"Call me Kenpachi. Captain of the eleventh Squad. If you want to fight ever, I'm around." This man was enormous, almost 7 feet tall. He had a scar running down his face and an eye patch. Despite his outward appearance, he didn't scare you whatsoever.

" I am Captain Tōshirō Hitsugaya of the 10th division." This voice melted in your ears and made your heart flutter.
Tōshirō...
You looked over to see a small boy, maybe a foot shorter than you. He had crystal blue eyes that reminded you of the ocean. His hair was white.

All the other captains began to introduce themselves, but you  couldn't focus.

"Excuse me, sir?" You interrupted.
The white haired boy seemed annoyed by your interruption.
"Yes?"
"What happened to my sister?"
Unohana looked at her feet. Everyone else seemed uncomfortable.
"I'm sorry, but Winnie did not make it. It seems she died along with the hallow you killed." Yamamoto said.
You could feel your heart stop.
"Luckily... she should be able to be located in the towns nearby. Right old man Yamamoto?" Said Shunsui.  He was another captain.
"That's correct. But let's not get her hopes up."
You couldn't believe you let your sister die.
Ones things for sure- you had made up your mind. You were DEFINITELY staying in the soul society. No mom, no dad, and now no sister. There was nothing to return for. Your only goal was to get stronger so you could protect others in the future.

"Upon researching your personality and power, I will be appointing you to 3rd seat of the 10th division. Is that okay with you, Tōshirō?" Yamamoto said.
"Yessir." Tōshirō let out through his gritted teeth. For a tiny man, he sure seemed stuck up and almost rude. You could tell just by his facial expressions that he wasn't entirely pleased.
"That's settled then. Tōshirō , settle her in for today. Meeting closed." And BAM. The slam of the cane again.
Everyone scurried out.
"Follow me." Tōshirō said as he glided past you. The smell of mint vaguely hit your nose. Although annoying, you found this tiny man rather addicting.
So you followed.