Chapter Eighteen

Tōshirō looked absolutely perplexed as you giggled and felt his chest.
Surprisingly, he was way more muscular than lead on to be.
A look of shock was plastered on his face, and he dared move.
You trailed your fingers from his pecs to his cheeks and rubbed his cheeks. Afterwards, you ran your hand through his hair, feeling his soft white locks. Even they felt cool to the touch.

Without being able to control yourself, you leaned in to kiss your Captain.
At first, it was light and sweet. But sadly, you craved more.

As you began to grind your hips into his, Tōshirō placed a hand on the small of your back and pushed you closer to him. His tongue begged for entrance so you allowed it. The taste of mint exploded in your mouth.

Kissing him was pleasing, it felt like you had just brushed your teeth yet was exhilarating.

Tōshirō wasn't the best kisser, you had to admit.
In the world of the living, you had never gotten further than kissing. You look past his sloppy kisses because it was with the lips you had craved since your arrival.

You started to feel a warmth grow in your core and knew what you wanted.

"Stop."

Tōshirō placed his hands on your shoulders and put some space between you two.
You felt completely embarrassed and ashamed.
The man of your dreams had just rejected you.
You began to sniffle when Tōshirō wiped a lone tear from your eye.

"I want to... but not like this. You're drunk, and I'm not going to take advantage of that. Right now, you just need some rest."

He was right. You yawned halfway through him saying this, which just confirmed his statement.
Tōshirō got up to retrieve a glass of water for you and made you drink it before bed. Afterwards, he tucked you in.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He said this very low, but you heard.

"Tōshirō? Can you stay with me?" You asked this while putting on your most convincing puppy eyes. Without answering, Tōshirō climbed onto the couch with you. He sat up straight so you crawled over and laid your head to rest on his lap. He began to rub your hair and laid his head back as if you admit he was tired too. Although his silence worried you, you let it go.

"Goodnight." You whispered as you fell into a deep slumber right in his lap.