Chapter Nineteen

When you woke up the following day, Tōshirō was nowhere to be seen. You were alone on the couch.

Rangiku and Yumichika came to visit you, and help you cure your terrible hangover.

"So... how much of last night do you actually remember?" Yumichika wiggles his eyebrows while staring at you. Him and Rangiku both had a scary sinister smile on their faces.

"I remember winning against Shunsui then drinking with him."

Rangiku and Yumichika bellowed over in a fit of giggles.

"What's so funny?"

After a good five minutes, they calmed down.

"Are you sure you want us to tell you everything you did?" This statement sent waves of anxiety up your spine and over your head.

"Just say it already!" You were aggravated and panicking.

"Well, you beat the Captain, so he invited you for drinks!" Yumichika began.

"I never knew you could drink that much! You were amazing!" Rangiku piped in.

Yumichika rolled his eyes and continued.
"It got so bad you could barely walk!"

After they told you everything, you were embarrassed.

"Wait so where is Tōshirō?!" You exclaimed in a panic, looking around.

"Probably home, what do you mean?" Rangiku explained.

"After he brought me home, he tucked me in and stayed with me.." you went on, but missed a major detail in your story purposely.

"DID ANYTHING HAPPEN?!!" Rangiku was basically screaming. You facepalmed and told her to quiet down.

"We kissed." You whispered.

Rangiku and Yumichika burst into another fit of hollers and giggles. They were too much.

"I have to find him and apologize... I'm so ashamed!" You began to cry immediately.

Yumichika tackled you in a huge embrace while Rangiku got up and walked away.

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry!" You began to cry even more.
Yumichika rubbed your back while you let all
Your tensions go.

Rangiku came back with a beautiful kimono and a hair brush.

"Let's get you ready!" She sounded determined.

*****************