Chapter Thirty Four

As they reached the very front, Tōshirō fell to the floor.

"Hello everybody! I see we have a huge turn up today... DUE TO POPULAR complaint, we have brought Lady  Roux our to validate whether or not Tōshirō and (Y/N) are guilty. I find this POINTLESS, yet here we are!! LET US NOT WASTE TIME!"

The entire time, Lady Roux had her eyes cutting through you.

"TŌSHIRŌ... DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?" Yamamoto yelled.

"I have nothing to deny. I love Y/N and will die doing so." 
His words were followed by you puking again.
The entire crowd was watching you slowly. You spotted Yumichika, Renji, Ikkaku, Rukia, and even Gin. You were so embarrassed that the entire soul society had to see you like this.

"He tells the truth!" Lady Roux announced, gathering several gasps from the crowd.

"I HAVE NOTHING DIFFERENT TO SAY!!" You shouted, passion raging through your veins.

"Come here, now. Let me hold your hand." Lady Roux did not just state this, she commanded. You felt instantly drawn to obey her. She had a very authoritative aura around her.

You let go of Rangiku's hand and slowly approached Lady Roux. Your hand was trembling as you lifted it to her old, wrinkly, and callused hands. Her eyes closed for a second, before they opened wide with panic.

"SHE CARRIES HIS CHILD!!"

Vomit.

You looked up after puking to see  everybody dumb founded. Rangiku's jaw was practically hitting the floor.
Is this why you had been sick?

"This is not possible. It's only been days since we first... made love?" You whispered, completely awestruck.

"THIS CHILD IS TOO STRONG. IT IS ABSORBING Y/N's SPIRITUAL PRESSURE. HERS, COMBINED WITH THE CAPTAINS, WILL BE TOO MUCH!!! THIS CHILD WILL BE THE DEATH OF Y/N!!! IT IS GROWING TOO RAPIDLY AND HER BODY WILL NOT WITHSTAND THE RAPID GROWTH."

You looked over to Tōshirō. He was finally looking straight at you. For the first time, you saw him crying.

Really, really crying.