Chapter Ten

The next day you woke up bright and early feeling extra cheerful. You got dressed and brought Toshirō's folded laundry over to the office.

Upon arriving, you could smell the mint from out the door. You knocked.  Nobody answered so you decided to enter.
The room was empty. There was also no paperwork, which was pretty weird. You decided to leave the laundry on his desk in a neat pile with a note that said "thanks again. -(y/n)".

"We will be training you for now. I hope you're ready to get your ass served."
The voice startled you and you turned around, sword out.

"Where's Toshirō? WHO are you?!"

"I am Ikkaku. This is Yumichika. Captain Hitsugaya took some personal days off and asked us to train you in the mean time."

A handsome yet devilish bald man stared at you. He had muscles everywhere and smelled of sulfur. 
Next to him was a beautiful man who smelt of lilly flowers and grapes. He was exotic.

"Ok I guess."

You followed the men outside to your normal training grounds.

"In our division, we simply do NOT use anything besides strength and our Zanpakutō. We have no Bankai's or overwhelming powers. If we do, we are not aloud to demonstrate or speak of them." Yumichika explained.

"Exactly. We heard you are strong. We would like to work on your raw strength." Ikkaku smiled a wicked smile, and ripped out his sword.

You took fighting stance immediately.

Hours and hours passed of intense training. They had you lifting stuff, running around like a lunatic, and wielding your sword like crazy.

When you got time that night, you took a warm bath and decided to rest. It had been a long day, and there was a lot on your mind.

Why had Toshirō left you without saying goodbye? He acted weird after the restaurant and now he just vanished.
Grief and guilt flooded your mind. Had you messed up somehow? You had so much more to learn and really liked the Captain.

Ikkaku was nice but kind of a jerk. He was crazy and wanted to fight non stop. He was so strong and you didn't feel anywhere close to his abilities.

Yumichika was awesome and you felt yourself creating a good friendship. Although he seemed slightly narcissistic, he was friendly and way more understanding then Ikkaku. His exotic nature was slightly addicting.

Falling asleep was easy that night, as you were super exhausted.

****************

Halfway through the night you woke up to alarms and the sound of people running by your door.