Chapter Thirty

You woke up to a hard knocking.

"I'm promise she's in here boys. You'll see!" A familiar voice said, full of confidence.

What?

"Tosh-" you began to panic but he covered your mouth.

"Let me see what this is. You stay here and stay safe."
And just like that, Tōshirō got up and threw his captains uniform on. You obeyed and threw a kimono on while waiting on the couch.

Tōshirō opened The door and was greeted by Sunshui and several soul reapers.

"What is the meaning of this?" Tōshirō said, full of anger and annoyance.

"A little birdy spread the word of your relationship , Captain." Sunshui said with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

Your hands were shaking uncontrollably and you didn't know how to respond. What did this
Mean?

Tōshirō was immediately taken into their custody, a magic cast in order to hold his hands behind his back.

"Take him to the HEAD Captain immediately!" Sunshui ordered, and Tōshirō Was dragged along. Not once did Tōshirō look up at you or acknowledge what was happening. His eyes remained plastered to the floor the entire time. You'd give anything just to be in his head right now and understand what he was thinking.

"Don't play with fire and not expect to be burned, Y/N." Sunshui said this, while smiling, and turned around.

You felt anger seething out of your every orifice,  and we're struggling to contain your spiritual pressure.

You cleaned up the house briefly, took a shower, and got dressed. You grabbed Tōshirō's mint scarf to keep you grounded, and set off to find one of your best friends.

After  visiting the office, you couldn't find anybody. So then you walked around some more, until you decided to just go home and cry by yourself. Immediately after opening your door, you were grabbed by hands and shoved into a huge fluffy... pillow?
Then, four other pairs of hands were on you, holding you close.

"I can't breathe!" You squeaked... knowing the familiar scents as your friends Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Rangiku. You soon realized this meant you were in between Rangikus breasts.

They let go of you and didn't say anything. Instead, they stared at you with puppy dog eyes and pouty lips.

"You're not helping..." you said, a sob escaping.

"Don't cry!" Yumichika begged.

"We're so sorry. We saw Sunshui and the soul reapers taking him towards the head quarters... I wish I could slap that wicked grin off of Sunshuis face!" Rangiku said, trembling a little herself. "That's my Captain!"

You were very surprised to see Ikkaku here.

"Thanks for coming Ikkaku." You appreciated his presence.

"Listen... I don't really talk about this a lot... but once I was in love too. She was taken from me. It was the greatest pain I had ever felt, and I still feel it to this day. Yumichika is my best friend and fills some of my void, but nothing will ever compare to my dear Nadia.." Ikkaku pulled you close and engulfed you in a hug.

"The same will not happen to you. I won't allow it, (Y/N). We will all be here for you."  He whispered in your ear.

While you all sat around trying to figure something out, a hells butterfly came through the window and landed on Rangikus finger tip.

ALL SOUL REAPERS MUST COME TO EAST TRAINING ZONE AT NOON. WE WILL HOLD A JUDGEMENT FOR CAPTAIN HITSUGAYA, WHO WAS CONVICTED OF A VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL CHARGE TODAY. ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY!!