day two hundred

my name is izuku midoriya. what am i saying..? you know that by now. gah! this is so frustrating. i don't know what to write...it seems almost foreign. oh well. i'll get used to it again. i've been so caught up with pool practice and such, i never really had time to write long entries like this. i guess i can pour more of my emotions out onto these pages now that i'm given more time inside, considering the situation with the heroes and the downfall of the pros. the death of mt. lady and kamui woods affected all of us, and brought more light onto redemption, the rising villain in the industry. he's a real kick in the balls to the heroes, he causes a lot of problems. however, this is nothing new to me. it really isn't. i also found out that kacchan and kirishima only consider themselves to be brothers. kaminari and kirishima also make a great couple. i wonder what kind of couple kacchan and i would make, if we weren't so different and if he just reciprocated my feelings for him. would we be a power couple? a tsundere type of relationship? i wonder...

gah! i should probably stop writing...kacchan might find out that i have another diary and he might look through it. if he finds about all of this, it's bound to be embarrassing!