day three hundred and forty six

YOU CHOSE TO LEAVE THE DOOR CLOSED AND RUN AWAY

"Shit, everyone run!" Katsuki silently yelled, his movements frantic as he pushed them out of the window, desperate to keep them hidden away. Only he and Todoroki remained in the room before the door burst open, revealing All Might standing at the doorway with exhaustion plastered on his face.
     "Young Bakugou, Young Todoroki, please be careful. There have been reports of Nomu roaming the streets and we've been told by authorities to tell the students as there is a possibility that they may break into school grounds. That is all. Thank you." All Might quickly said, rushing off to another room.
     Katsuki and Shoto could only sigh in relief, wiping the sweat off their foreheads as the Villains slowly came crawling back into the room.
     "Nomu? But we stopped production of Nomu a while ago...how can they-" questioned Shigaraki before getting cut off by Redemption's frustrated growls.
     "All For One. That bastard. He must be the one behind this. He proposed the plan and shit. Are you sure you never gave a command?!"
     "What?! No! Why would I? Besides, my skin feels softer and better than ever. I would rather it stay that way than be a toy in All For One's plan."

     "I knew it."

Katsuki's eyes could only widen before stumbling across his own words in an attempt to save himself.