day three hundred and five

Kaminari confronted Kirishima today. Their relationship is in bits. Kirishima doesn't even look like he cares. God, I feel so bad for Kaminari. It's unreal. It just shows how fucking disgusting Kirishima is for doing this. For being like this. I don't think he realises how important he is to Kaminari. I've recorded the conversation, and I'll be one of those high tech junkies and use one of those holographic discs that UA used to deliver the results of exam day.

"Fucking hell, Kirishima! You're in prison one second, the next second you're here, in the school building. I don't know what the hell is going on with everyone and how they don't remember anything about the presence of a traitor, but it sure as hell ain't a coincidence. Tell me Kirishima, fucking tell me! Did I mean anything to you?!"
     "...Kaminari, our relationship was a mistake. I was just doing my job."
     "I fucking knew it. I FUCKING KNEW IT!" screamed Kaminari, sending sparks flying from his body. "Oh my fucking god, I should've known better. I was just your fucking toy, was I?"

His voice sounded so damn broken.

"You know what, fuck you Kirishima." spat Kaminari, his eyes full of hatred. "I regret doing any sort of business with you. I regret having any contact with you. I regret falling for you. I regret having sex with you. I regret buying this-"

Kaminari took a small ring-sized box out from his hoodie's pocket.

"Burn in hell, bitch."

And with that, Kaminari and Katsuki left, leaving Kirishima by himself in his room with nothing but the box. He picked it up and his eyes widened at the sight.

When Kaminari showed me the picture of the ring he was supposed to buy,

Kirishima dropped the box and dropped down onto his knees.

It turns out that he was trying to tell me that he had already bought it for Kirishima. It was supposed to signify his love for him, and their supposedly 'strong' bond. He was just too afraid to admit it.

He could've chosen a happy life over one that consisted of criminal mischief.

Now, Kaminari just thinks of it as a waste of his time and money.