day two hundred and sixty one

i will be writing here now, in the place of izuku. if you don't know already, my name is huku. you might already know what i am, so i wont bother explaining. i will give you hints and i will assist you. firstly, we must first decide who the traitor is. they have been giving the enemy an advantage by revealing information about us. here is some data that i overheard.

Tenya Iida:
He and Uraraka have been dating for quite a while. They have been sneaking off on dates. Tenya does a lot of Class President Duties meaning that he may have easy access to student profiles and data, and with that fast Quirk of his, he can get away with this information in a flash.

Ochako Uraraka:
She is currently dating Tenya Iida. This gives her the opportunity to ask about students or gain information. She may also use her Quirk to her advantage to spy on others and keep out of sight.

Shoto Todoroki:
The hatred he has for his father is far more than overwhelming. His quiet persona that he puts on in class mean that he can listen in on conversations, not to mention his excellent skills at observing and listening. He may want to go against the Heroes, or get revenge on his Father, Endeavor.

Denki Kaminari:
He acts stupid. This façade of his may be an act in order to cover up any secrets he may want to hide. He's willing to do a lot of things in order to seem helpful.

Eijirou Kirishima:
Kirishima is currently Bakugou's best friend and man. He's been there to support the blonde in his current situation. With everything that's going on, who knows? He seems to know a lot about Bakugou.

NOTICE:

You must help Huku and Bakugou determine who the traitor is. This choice is critical.

Think about it.