day two hundred and one

i made this diary solely for the purpose of recording my days before i take a swan dive off a roof, which i promised myself to do eversince that day back in elementary when kacchan told me to pray for a quirk in my next life and commanded me to take a swan dive off a roof. i don't know if he was joking or not, but it seemed legit. so there you have it.

i'm also...i'm also sick, in a way, i guess? i mean, i've been diagnosed with depression and i take anti-depressants for it.  it isn't as bad now, since i feel sane. when i'm not mentally in the right mind, let's just say a load of blood is shed.

the doctor recommended that i keep a diary to write in whenever i feel frustrated or when i feel the need to talk to someone but nobody is there to support me. my diary is the only thing that keeps me going other than that promise i made to myself. my mother's gone, she's somewhere in a mental asylum still recovering from my disappearance that occurred a while ago. my father is...well...he's my father, i guess. he just isn't present most of the time. b-but that's because he's busy! he's busy trying to help me. i appreciate it, i really do. he always goes on about how family is important, and i believe that statement. he's a good man, he just hide it behind a villainous façade.

to help fulfill this promise of mine, i go to the pool every five days that pass. it's like a daily routine now. since us yuuei students are not allowed outside due to redemption's dangerously unexpected appearances, we are only allowed on school grounds- which we have also been denied access to. well, not completely. we're just not allowed to go anywhere beyond our dorms unless it's for class or for hero training, which has been postponed due to the current circumstances. soon enough, this will all end. i know this.

ooh! gotta blast!