day two hundred and forty eight

"Don't worry Bakubro, we'll find him. I'm sure of it." reassured Kirishima, placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Midoriya's probably fighting. You know him, he'll never go down without a fight."
     "Whatever, Shitty Hair." murmured Bakugou, removing Kirishima's hand from his shoulder. "Just leave me alone for now. I need some fucking time to think."
     The teen quickly stood from his seated position and power-walked to Izuku's room, where he reached for the door handle and twisted it open, revealing a dull, empty room. He hadn't been in Izuku's room since the greenette disappeared. The All Might merch was untouched, lacking colour and motivation. He steps inside, closing the door behind him, and collapses on the greenette's tidy bed, his chest heaving up and down. He buries his head in the sheets, his face flushed pink. His hands were clenching the sheets in anger and frustration.
     "Why, Izuku, why?" screamed Katsuki, lifting his head from the sheets. "Why the fuck did you leave?"
     His voice cracked with every word, tears endlessly falling from his bloodshot eyes. He remained there, curled up in a fetal position, clutching desperately onto the greenette's abandoned possessions, praying that Izuku would come back. His watery eyes landed upon the dusty desk and a hero journal that sat on the surface. He hesitantly got up from the bed and dragged his way to the desk. A post-it note was stuck on the cover with Katsuki's name scribbled on it in Izuku's handwriting. The journal was addressed to him, but what the hell would he need a hero journal for?

Except, it wasn't a journal.

It was the second diary.