day two hundred and eleven

i don't really know what to do anymore...i really like kacchan, and i don't know how to approach him. i want him to know i truly like him despite his clear hatred towards me. i don't know if he remembers that night or not, but that night meant a lot to me. i thought that he liked me back, but he was just using me like a toy only to be thrown away in the end. i've seen the way he looks at me: disgust and anger. it's as clear as day. i want this to end between us on a good note. i don't want things to remain as awkward as it is forever. i want a loving relationship like kirishima's and kaminari's. they are perfect together. did i mention that i was jealous? i think i did. but it's true! kirishima holds kaminari whenever he's scared and kaminari makes kirishima laugh when the atmosphere is tense. i want something like that between me and kacchan. the only problem is, how will i get him to like me back? never in a million years would he consider getting with me. i'm a loser. i really hate myself. i'm weak, i'm frail. i'm everything that he doesn't want. i'm not funny or lively like i was before. i'm a hollow shell with no genuine happiness left inside of me. it was all drained by my depression, pulling the plug that took away any sort of joy i had left in me. it was all gone like that.

what should i do..?

NOTICE:

READERS! Izuku needs your help! He wants to confess to Katsuki and end things on a good note, but he doesn't know what to do. There are multiple outcomes from your choices that affect both Izuku and Katsuki in this story. Choose wisely.

A. Izuku gives him flowers and chocolates.

B. He is deciding on not doing it and postpones it until the next day.

C. He goes for it, without any gifts. He's straightforward.