day two hundred and eighty three

"All for One and I have been rivals for a very long time...Our constant arguments made us look like two very angry brothers who did nothing but argue. It makes me laugh. Young Bakugou, you're telling me that Young Midoriya is connected with All for One? How so? He looks nothing like the sort, and he was quirkless. He didn't have a quirk when I first encountered him."
     "Listen, All Might. When Deku and I were kids, he told me that his father was a villain. I didn't believe that fucking shit for a second. Looking back at it now, Deku's excuse of a father was never present in any fucking important event of his life. He's always out of the house. There's no pictures of him in their fucking flat or anything. It's ridiculous. Not to mention that his father was never there at his fucking birth. God, I feel so fucking bad for Auntie Midoriya. I'm glad that she doesn't have to go through shit anymore."
     "There's still not much evidence that All for One could be Young Midoriya's father. He could've passed before his birth and the villain thing- it could be any villain in the world. Young Bakugou, I'm afraid I'm unable to assist-"
     "The traitor. I know who the traitor is. Help me, and I'll tell you who the piece of shit is."