day three hundred and sixty four

One Day to Go.

Dear Izuku,

Tomorrow may or may not be the day when I get tragically backstabbed and killed by a Villain on the rooftop of UA Hero Academy. Not like I care or shit. I would do anything to see your fucking face again, I miss you so damn much. I remember when I first found your diary, and I remember begging you to change your mind about things. I remember confessing to you and all that shit. I remember that night when we decided to take things a step further, and I hope you remember all of these fucking things too. If I do get killed, I just wanted to say that I love you so damn much. Denki and Sero miss you too. Todoroki misses your iconic phrase "It's your power!" or some shit. Everyone misses you so fucking much, and I'll get to see you again.

This year has been so fucking hard without you.

I found myself cussing less and focusing on Heroes more, just like you did. Not to mention the fact that I'm writing in the second diary right now.

Huku's gone off somewhere and shit. I don't know where he is and I honestly couldn't give a fuck anymore.

Tomorrow, I'm taking a cake to the rooftop, by myself to meet Redemption.

I love you so much, Izu.

I'll see you soon, you little shit.

- Kacchan.