day three hundred and thirty two

YOU CHOSE:

A. YES

Katsuki wasn't unfamiliar with the look of Izuku's room. In fact, when they had the opportunity to, they would cuddle in Izuku's bed when he was stressed or just needed to be cuddled. Katsuki enjoyed those times and although he wouldn't admit them to Izuku, he missed them too.
     "Ah, I see you made the choice to stay the night!" Huku exclaimed, appearing behind Katsuki. "The room is a bit dusty, I suppose. Oh well! Have fun in your future husband's room~"
     "Shut up, you fucking Ultraviolet Ray of Sunshine-"
     "Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?"
     "Both. Now shut the fuck up and go away." hissed Katsuki as he tucked himself in Izuku's bed. "I want to sleep and I want to dream about my 'Future Husband'."
     "That's the spirit, Katsuki!" Huku grinned before disappearing. Katsuki let out a sigh and turned to his side, his eyes falling on Izuku's desk. That same desk is where he wrote in his diary- his pain and his suffering. His feelings and all that stuff. Katsuki felt overwhelmed with a sickening feeling of guilt. He didn't make Izuku happy, but he made the greenette feel worthless.

He cried himself to sleep that night.

But he didn't notice the eyes at the window that were watching him.