day two hundred and sixty two

Izuku had the opportunity to visit his mother's grave. Inko Midoriya was already six feet under the ground in a wooden casket, resting peacefully. The greenette had a hood over his unruly curly green hair and a pair of glasses to conceal his identity. You could compare him to Superman; he was hiding away from society to keep it safe.
Once he arrived at the graveyard where his mother rested, stood in-front of his Inko Midoriya's grave, he laid a bouquet of white roses beside her grave. He felt a tear roll down his freckled face. He couldn't help it. He wasn't there when his mother passed. He was somewhere else; he was just held captive. It was all Yaki's fault. He knew better than to trust him.
The young teen realised, as he was standing there reflecting on the past memories he had with his mother, how important family was. How the people he loved was one of the most important things to him.

Now, thinking about it, he wished he could spend more time with his boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been to find the right time to update before I take a break from social media. My family and I are going through some tough times. I want to focus on them and recollect myself as my relatives go through such a difficult dilemma, therefore I won't be updating for a while. I hope you all understand, and I wish you all a great day. Love y'all.

-desperatae❄