day two hundred and eighty nine

"This is the package?"
     "Well, yeah. What else could it fucking be?" Katsuki mumbled, averting his gaze to the sealed box. "The third clue is like, saying some shit that we would've wanted to say to him. I have no fucking idea."
     "Maybe 'I love you?'" teased Huku, lifting a hand to his face to hide his wide grin. "Like 'Oh Izuku! I love you so much! I want to,-'"
     "Shut the fuck up, you fucking cause of skin cancer." snapped Katsuki. "Anyway, All Might. This is Huku. Izuku's fucking counterpart or whatever."
    "Positive counterpart." corrected Huku, smiling widely. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Might. Heard all about you! I'm mostly made up of his little All Might fanboy moments, but now there's the addition of his moments with this angry blonde right here." pointed out Huku, looking at Katsuki. The blonde closed his eyes in frustration, before turning his head toward the letter on his dorm's desk.

The letter remained in pristine condition. There was no wrinkles or stains. It was treated very well. He reached over to grab the letter with a gentle touch, then passed it to All Might, who took it from Katsuki's grasp.

"What would Young Midoriya like to hear from us?" All Might questioned, turning his head towards the box. "I can't think of anything to say other than 'Young Midoriya, I love you as if you were my own son.' Cheesy, I know, but I've always wanted to say that I was so proud of him. I've watched both of you during training sessions and you two stand out. You remind me of my younger years, with an old friend of mine. I missed those days."
     "Have you ever loved someone?" Katsuki asked out of the blue, looking at the box. "Ya know, loved them so fucking much that it hurts?"
     "I know about you and Young Midoriya, Young Bakugou." All Might stated, nodding his head in approval. "And yes, so much so that it hurt me much more than any other injury I've every recieved during my career as a Hero."

"Love is complicated, but it's so precious and pure. You must embrace it whilst you can Young Bakugou, before it all goes to waste."