day three hundred

I don't know what's worse. Seeing Kaminari like this, or not having Izuku see justice be served and short-lived. The traitor has been caught, only to have been busted out of prison by Redemption. Whoever that guy is, I'll kill em with my bare hands. Kaminari hasn't been doing so great, either. He talked to me about his previous plans with Kirishima. He even showed me the ring he was going to buy Kirisihima if they ever did get engaged. It was a gold ring, with rubies. He said that it brought out his eyes. I feel so fucking bad for him, I really do. He really loved him that bad. Kaminari is one amazing person though. He's like a brother to me, and despite being younger than me he acts far more mature in situations that need a load of patience. He still loves Kirishima despite his betrayal. Kirishima gave everything away, he used Kaminari and latched onto him. Heck, Kaminari lost his fucking virginity to him and he isn't mad. He's just desperate. He's in denial. He doesn't want to believe that his boyfriend used him as a tool in his plot. He'll see it sometime later, and I hope he'll understand. He has the heart to forgive those that have done him wrong, but I don't. I just can't forgive Kirishima. It's his fault everything has gone to shit. It's his fault Izuku's gone.

I would do anything to hear Izuku call me 'Kacchan' again. I would do anything to hear his voice.

Everything is so cold without him.

Kaminari and I can relate on one thing,

we would do anything to be in the warm embrace of the one we loved once again. That feeling to be welcomed in someone's arms. You'd find yourself hugging back, even if you hated hugs.

Izuku loved them so much.

I don't think he'll ever see this message, considering the diary is in my possession. Huku suggested writing in it to cope with everything. It's a pretty damn good coping method.

God, Izuku. I miss you so much. Please be safe.