day three hundred and sixty five

The End.

"Katsuki. Nice to see you again." Redemption smiled weakly at the blonde that approached him. "How is everyone doing? I'm sorry for leaving all of you like that- I was in a rush to get this done and-"
     "We could've fucking helped you, you prick." Katsuki mumbled, his words laced with hate and spite. "Yet you left us. You refused to come back to us. What the hell is wrong with you? We actually trusted you- our supposed 'enemy'. I don't believe in that shit at all, but hell, you just upped and left like that and decide to re-appear on one of the most joyous days on planet Earth. Let's give a round-of-applause to Redemption! Give it up, everybody!" Katsuki sarcastically said. "Everyone's doing just fine. We were just so fucking worried when we saw the fight on the television."
     "Oh. Okay."

They stood there for a minute, basking in the awkward silence that filled the heavy atmosphere with an unpleasant mood- one that wasn't exactly good for talking in.

"I made you this." Katsuki quickly mumbled, pushing the small cake into the villain's arms. "It's chocolate. Think of it as a good ol' Happy New Year and a congratulations in beating the shit out of All for One."
     "Thanks, Katsuki!" smiled Redemption, grasping the cake in his hands.

Do you know what day it is today, Katsuki?

It's the final day. Day three hundred and sixty five. Three. Six. Five. The final day of the year.

"I've done so much this year, you know. I killed a bunch of people. I rebelled against the Heroes. I rebelled against All for One. I did it all just to protect you, Katsuki."

Katsuki looked over at the smaller individual with a look of shock on his face.

"Wha-"

Katsuki.

Redemption put the cake on the floor and lifted a hand to his face, the mask's locks coming off with a click before it came crashing to the ground.

I am Redemption.

"Izuku..?" questioned Katsuki, his mouth agape at the sight before him.
     "Kacchan, I- I'm sorry." Izuku murmured, looking at the ground in shame. "I wanted to come back, I really did. I missed you so much, but I didn't want all of this to be gone the next day just because I refused to follow some stupid order."

I have perfected my swan dive.

"I don't fucking care about that, oh my god...Izuku, baby, you're here, alive and all the good shit-" Katsuki gasped, pulling Izuku into a tight hug.

A hug which the greenette did not return.

When they pulled away, the greenette was met with eyes of desperation from Katsuki.

"Izuku, baby, what's wrong-"
     "Kacchan, this past year I realised how much I messed up. I only hurt you even more than I already have. Everything is my fault- it's always my fault." Izuku cried, clutching his stomach. "Kacchan, I don't have much time left."
     "What the fuck do you mean? Of course you do! You're here now, you're safe. We can be together again, I can finally wake up knowing I get to see your face again. Izuku, I love you so damn much, don't you fucking dare leave again."

However, within the blink of an eye, Izuku was standing by the rails. Blood oozed out of his stomach. He weakly supported himself on the rails.

Splat.

"He's coming to finish me off, Kacchan." mumbled Izuku as he climbed over the rails. "He's coming, I need to escape."

The greenette smiled brightly, turning around to look at his trembling lover.

"Kacchan, you told me all those years ago to take a swan dive off a roof. Look where we are now. Our relationship. It's evolved into something I never could imagine would be real. Kacchan, I love you so much. Will you make me the happiest boy in the world..." Izuku sobbed, getting into position. "And will you just forget about me?"

And with that, the young greenette dove off the roof, a bright yet painful smile on his face.

Splat.

Looks like you dropped the last raspberry, Kacchan. It's corrupted with dirt and filth and things you hate.

You hate me, right, Kacchan? For leaving all of you like this. For being selfish.

I hate me too, Kacchan.

I'll never forget the time I spent with you.

Kacchan!

I love you!

"Deku!" screeched Katsuki, as he bolted upright in his bed. He frantically looked around his room in search of his boyfriend, only before releasing a sigh of relief. "It was only a nightmare. God, I fucking hate when I have those."

The blonde hopped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen, where the pots and pans clattered and clashed together as he made breakfast.

"Daddy! Are we going to buy more flowers for Mommy?" asked the small child that came running into the room, climbing onto the kitchen stool. "Can I choose? Can I? Can I? Pleaaasseee-"
     "Okay, okay! You can choose, Huku." sighed Katsuki as he laid out a plate before the boy. "Now eat up, quickly, so we can go as soon as possible. I'll go wake up your brother."
     "Don't worry, Daddy! I'm here!" exclaimed Nizu as he came rushing into the kitchen. "Yay! I like eggs! Thank you for the meal!"

And with that, the family quickly got dressed and went to the florists, where Huku chose out a bouquet of White Lillies which were as pale as the snow. They were Izuku's favourite flowers.

Then, they found theirselves where they were meant to be. With Izuku, they were a family.

A family seperated by a barrier.

"Hello Mommy!" Huku happily said. "Daddy, Nizu and I are here! We bought you your favourite flowers! Nizu and I had our first day of school yesterday. It was so cool! We made new friends and stuff, and I got a sticker from the teacher! It fell off, so I can't give it to you because it won't stick, but I'm saving up for a new pack of super sticky stickers to give to you! Don't worry Mommy, you're going to be okay. Daddy misses the days out that we had together and I do too, but it won't be long until we see each other again!"

Drip, drop.

"Oh no! It's starting to rain! Daddy- it's starting to rain!" Nizu exclaimed, pointing at the rain clouds.
     "Looks like we have to say bye bye to Mommy. Say 'Bye bye, Mommy!'"
     "Bye bye, Mommy! We love you!" The two children exclaimed before rushing towards the car.

"God, Izuku. You should see them now. They're all grown up and shit. You would be so proud of them." Katsuki smiled sadly, leaning down to kiss the cold stone. "I love you, baby. I always will."

And with that, Katsuki left. Not without laying the beautiful bouquet of White Lillies beside the gravestone that belonged to the love of his life, his childhood friend and partner, Izuku Midoriya.