day two hundred and twenty five

Before I start this chapter,
I would like to apologise for the
slow updates. I just finished work
experience, and I'm dead. But now
that it's all over, I can update
as much as I can! Enjoy this
chapter! - desperatae

YOU PICKED OPTION B: NO

when i confronted you, it scared me. i was scared you would hit me again, like you did before you apologised for your harsh actions.

"K-Kaccha-ah! No! I d-on't want this!" screamed Izuku, pushing the ash blonde off his small body. "I don't want to do this..."
     "Izuku..?"
     "Kacchan I...I just feel like you're using me again. It feels so...b-but we can't just keep doing it whenenver we're in the same room! I wanted to do something different other than...you know...but I'm s-scared that you'll hate me again if I said no! But I've had enough of it, and I- hmmph!-"

Katsuki pulled the younger into a sweet embrace, pressing his lips onto the greenette's. They were soft, plump. His were rough. He pulled away to see a flushed Izuku staring intently at him. He let a small smile form on his face.

"You should've just said so, 'Zuku." Katsuki smirked, lifting his hand to brush away the green curls that covered Izuku's bright red face. "You're so damn cute."
     "S-shut up!" He squealed, covering his face with his small hands. Katsuki let out a small chuckle before giving a small peck on Izuku's forehead.
     "We're gonna have a Movie Date next time, then." said Katsuki, pulling Izuku down onto the bed with him. "Let's just cuddle."
     "I love you Kacchan..." whispered Izuku as he drifted off to sleep. He felt Katsuki's arm wrap around his waist, and his head bury into the crook of his neck. He felt his childhood's hot breaths on his skin.
     "Love you too, damned nerd." chuckled Katsuki before he fell into a deep slumber, embracing the small greenette.