day two hundred and thirteen

[The page is blank.]

*knock knock*

"Kacchan..? Are you inside? I-I'm coming in..." Izuku said quietly, twisting the door handle to reveal a blonde lying down in his bed and aggressively texting on his phone. "K-Kacchan?"
     "What the fuck? Deku? What the hell are you doing in my room?"
     "I have to tell you something..." mumbled the greenette, taking a seat on the blonde's bed.
     "Hurry up, damn nerd." replied Katsuki, slamming his phone down on the bed sheets. He perched himself on his elbows, then sat up and dangled his legs over the bedside, sitting beside Izuku.
     "Kacchan...I-"
     Izuku paused, gulping down the worry and guilt that was lodged in his throat.

"K-Kacchan, I like you...like-like you. I l-love you! I know that you'll never like me back, and you hate me and everything especially since it's all my fault that you and Kirishima aren't...I just wanted to tell you this...It's been bothering me for a long time, I've been itching to get it off of my shoulders. I wanted to make sure that everything ended off on a good note, knowing that you wint reciprocate my feelings. T-that's what I wanted to tell you, okay?" cried Izuku, tears falling from his dull emerald eyes. Katsuki felt his chest fill with pain and guilt. He clenched a fist and looked down on it with his crimson orbs.
     "Did it hurt..?" he whispered, his voice husky. "That night, did I hurt you..?"
     "Kacchan..." mumbled Izuku, wiping away tears from his face. "I-I couldn't walk for nearly a week..."
     "Then why did you not stop me?!" screamed Katsuki, dropping his fist to his side. "Why did you endure all that damn pain?"
     "I wanted to see you happy, Kacchan."

Katsuki felt his eyes go wide.
"You wanted to see me happy?"
     "Yes, and as ridiculous as it sounds, I did it because that was what you wanted. Though I gave my consent to it, despite the fact that it hurt bad, I gave into you and your...your t-touch." murmured Izuki, with a blush building up on his face. "I was completely entranced a-and I couldn't stop myself...I-"
     "Shut the fuck up."

In one swift movement, Izuku was pinned down to the blonde's bed, trembling slightly underneath the older male. He gulped down fear, expecting a fierce punch to be thrown at his face. Instead of a punch, the greenette definitely didn't expect the blonde to softly kiss him. This time, it was full of passion; not lust nor desperation. It was slow and steady. It felt warm. Welcoming. Loving.

"Kacchan?"
     "Izuku, I'm sorry." Katsuki huskily replied.

Hearing his name come from the other's mouth sent shivers down his spine.

"W-what are you sorry for?" asked Izuku, releasing one his hands from the blonde's grasp. The free hand cupped the other's face, wiping away salty tears that fell from his crimson orbs. Katsuki never cried, yet here he was pouring his heart out to the younger boy.
     "I'm sorry I hurt you that night...I just...I'm so fucking stupid, I know. I've been causing you so much damn pain since we met in childhood. I- shit, I don't know how to say this..."

"Izuku, I love you."

"So please, let me redeem myself."
     "D-do you promise to be gentle..?" whimpered Izuku as he felt his heart explode.
     "I promise." replied Katsuki, a smile forming on his face.

With that, the blonde boy lowered his head down to give the greenette a gentle kiss. From then on, that night became history.