What is her plan?

Ram straight away went to his rehearsal room and stood upside down to rush blood into his brains. He was so confused with Janaki and her behaviour today, he tried to put things together. Just then his friend Langeshwar walked into the room.

(Dhanush as Langeshwar, he is a srilankan Tamil and best friend of Ram, he was a refuge and grew up in Ram's house as his mother was a servant maid at Ram's place

(Dhanush as Langeshwar, he is a srilankan Tamil and best friend of Ram, he was a refuge and grew up in Ram's house as his mother was a servant maid at Ram's place. Ram treats him like a brother and now Ram is the only family he has. He's funny to the core and works as Ram troop's manager. He is very good in hacking)

L: Partner what happened, are you searching for any missing item under the couch.
Asked Langesh stunned with ram's weird behaviour. Meanwhile Ram who didn't expect langesh's sudden entrance lost his balance and fell down on his knees.

R: Muruga idupu pochae (My waist hurts). Partner, can't you knock?
L: partner, I need not knock when you are all alone in the room. But people need to knock when we both are left alone in any room.
With this statement he tried to emote a seductive and funny expression resulting in gaining a kick on his butt from ram.

R: Partner, Just because of your stupid antics I'm still a single, but you've got a girlfriend, pity her- my sis.
L: Because of me!!! When did that happen?
R: If some girl tries to get close to me or if I get attracted to any girl, you'll start flirting with her resulting in me also getting blocked. And even now if any female fans of mine wanted to get my contact details, you gave details of uduppi restaurant to them.
L: Really, I flirted with them just to make you a hero and me a villain. You gotta use your brain at times. And those girls weren't made for you partner. You'll find someone just like I found my Dhanya.

R: I should have listened to butterfly back then at grade 6. She told me so many times that "Ram" and "Langeshwar" can never be friends.
L: Too late Partner. We are destined for life.😁. Ok, now tell me what were you doing just a while ago.
R: I was trying to freshen up my brains with Sirasasana.
L: who is sarasu (name of a girl)?
Asked Langesh who misheard Ram, gaining a knock this time.

R: That's sirasasana duffer, the upside down yoga pose.
L: oh achha, but why were you doing that.
R: I was just trying to copy sweet'u ma in that poster. Partner, she has a great body only because of yoga and to match up my dream girl I should also maintain my body right?
Langesh looked at the poster Ram mentioned

 Partner, she has a great body only because of yoga and to match up my dream girl I should also maintain my body right?Langesh looked at the poster Ram mentioned