The NAGA's

J POV: what's happening with me, I thought I'm just holding some sympathy towards him, but what's with this teenage disease erupting again. No.. No Get hold of yourself Janaki.

Unable to balance she was about to slip, but in midway. Ram held her wrist tightly preventing her from falling down. She looked into his deep brown eyes which worked like a magnet, all her inner conflicts ward off, she could feel her heart beat rising immensely when he pulled her close to him.

R: Janaki, are you ok? Why do you look so pale?

Saying this he touched her forehead making her heart almost to the bursting stage. She still managed to tap his hands off and say "Nothing, I feel like getting cold", but she carefully avoided looking into his eyes.

R: Oh, probably because of this sudden pour out you are feeling like that it seems. No worries, we can reach home quickly.

Saying so he helped her board the truck, he took her hands which was as cold as ice and rubbed it, he also blew hot air on it, while she was confused whether to enjoy the attention she is getting from him or to get back to her "no nonsense" mode. She finally decided to stay quite.

He helped her with adjusting with the seat downwards in a lying position, put on her seatbelt and covered her with his jacket, thankfully out of frustration he left his jacket inside the truck, so it was dry and warm. Only thing he was ignorant with is the reason she is shivering, that's because of him, his eyes, his smell, his presence, Secret memories of Jaanu regarding Ram.

R: Try to get some sleep Jaanu, we will reach home in 20 minutes

Saying that he caressed her head affectionately and this time Janaki was not offended with "Jaanu", instead, her lips turned into a beautiful curve. As she was lying down by turning in the opposite direction, Ram stayed ignorant of it.

Once they reach home Jaanu instructed Ram not to switch on any lights. She checked the entire house for bugs, using her mobile app. thankfully she found none, both of them closed the curtains in the hall before switching on the lights.

She felt better in the closed environment. He gave her warm water to drink, which made her feel even better. Ram was trying to grab her attention to initiate a conversation, but she kept on looking at the interiors, distracting herself from the presence of him with her, and the fact that they are alone.

R: mmm Er., So, you told me that we can talk about that in home.

J: And you told me that 'it can wait'?!

Janaki chucked seeing him struggling with words. She browsed his computer and connected it with her mobile phone. She opened a powerpoint presentation. Ram sat on the couch obediently like a good school kid listening to her.

J: We humans have a tendency to put us on display and receive appreciation. But most of the times we forget to appreciate ourselves for being us and for this beautiful life gifted to us. Our previous generation depended on their friends, relatives, spouse, children, neighbors and colleagues to quench their thirst for "appreciation". But our generation is depending on the Social media sites.

R: But how is that wrong, People now a days have friends across the world and social media is the only means for communication right and celebrities like us can directly interact with our fans. So we can't blame the social media.

J:

True, but how many of us are using it to connect with our friends, we speak with strangers most of the time. And what is the need of updating your daily day activities in our page which will be seen by strangers too.

We upload our pictures, our mental state, our likes dislikes, family details, job, relationship status etc., our social status is also depending on the number of followers we have in facebook, insta etc.,

There are only a very few, who escape out of this SNS spell and live their lives peacefully. They are spared and the rest are got caught badly in this web. And they are turned into victims by 'Naga's'.

R: naga's?! Who are they?

J: Have you heard of Yasuka gang?

R: Yeah, National underworld mafia in Japan who involve in murdering, sex trafficking, dealing with drugs. Even police, DIA agents can't stop them right? I have watched about them in a movie.

J: I'm glad that you saved my time for explanation. You are right. 'Naga' gang is an emerging underworld mafia, they are right now concentrating on the world's most profitable business/ crime. That's sex trafficking. They don't take volunteers in, instead they look for preys.

R: Wait a minute? You are saying a Mafia gang is after us?

J: No they are not, they don't know who are we. But I'm afraid they might find us out.

R: What, I just don't understand, tell me completely, will you?

J: I will but before that we need to hack something, do you know someone who is trustworthy and also good in hacking?

R: Yes of course, my partner. Chella kutty (Sweety pie).

J: That's great, I will speak to him.

R: NO............... I will speak to him 1st and then you can request.

Perplexed Janaki went away to take bath, meanwhile Ram called Langesh using Landline phone, thanks to jaanu as she broke his brand new iphone X.

Meanwhile in india............

Everyone in sivananthan's family went out for shopping, including Dhanya, But lingesh faked a stomach pain to escape the shopping. He knew what will be the consequences if he join them. He also kept on trying to find Ram's current location. The last location of Ram indicated Sivananthan's mansion.

It ignited Langesh's creative brain, which resulted in various versions of Ram being in house arrest. Right them his phone rang. He rushed to it, finding Ram's landline phone number he relaxed a bit.

L: Hello Partner, are you safe, what happened to your phone? Why didn't you call me. How did you escape from that Mangamma?

R: Partner, I can't answer all the questions at the same time. Please relax, I want a help from you and promise me that you will keep this confidential.

L: Oye partner, you 1st explain me what has happened? Are you ok? You sound so serious

R: I am completely fine and yeah this is something serious, in fact very serious.

Ram briefed Langesh about what has happened.

L: Oh god partner, you are struck in such a mess, I will book my tickets and come there as qickly as possible.

R: No, don't partner, I don't want you to get entangled as well. I promised your mom to keep you safe, and as a younger brother it's your responsibility to take care of us if we are lost in our ways. For that, you should stay out.

L: But I'm scared, what if she betrays you?

R: She can't and she wouldn't. I could see how honest she is while talking to me regarding this, she considers us family and the least thing she could do is betray her own family.

Langesh could feel the confidence Ram holds for Janaki, He also checked on that she had booked tickets for Ram's return journey and a hotel room far away from 'Naga' gang. Langesh understood Janaki's genuine concern. He took out his self-made gadgets out and wholeheartedly agreed to help Janaki.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sweethearts,

I know that I am at fault,

As a compensation I will update twice today,

Love you all

PAvi <3