Irritating Maya

Ram and jaanu were equally shaking at each other's hold. Both of them struggled to break the eye contact and they were breathing heavily.

R: Are you ok?

J: Yeah, and you?

R: I'm alright. Are you sure you are not hurt?

Janaki nodded no as a response, her cheeks were crimson red due to heavy blushing, he found her even more beautiful with the blush. Ram was also equally flustered as his hands started playing mirudhangam at her waist. Both of their eyes were dilated looking into each other's eyes. Somehow coming out their own world Janaki started speaking.

J: Shall we move?

R: Yeah, sure. After you.

J: Ram, you gotta move so that I can start walking and you can follow me.

Ram felt utterly embarrassed and only after that he realized their position. He moved away slowly and turned away from her, she started grinning like a school kid who scored 100 marks in a surprise maths test. He started rubbing his nape and just then he saw Maya standing in front of him, but thanking the heavens she was turning away that side so that she didn't notice Ram-Jaanu lovely moments.

She wore a see through top and a micro middy, revealing almost her entire body, whereas whenever he was around in the campus she wore decent dresses. Ram got sick seeing her like that and he realized whole heartedly that Janaki was right, he didn't fall for an actual women but for a fake shadow.

Janaki also saw Maya standing like a lady gangster, she was also holding cigarette packet and a lighter in her hand. She was disappointed and looked at ram hastily, ram was shooting out laser beams from his eyes. Aware of the situation, she rushed towards maya and fake smiled at her.

(M- maya)

J: hi, you must be maya.

M: yes I'm, Are you the one who texted me promising $10000? I don't go out with girls though, I will suggest you to my friend, she is good with both men and women. You look like an average girl, can you afford us that money?

Janaki cursed her fate, she wasn't ready to handle a complete sex-maniac. She clearly understood what Maya meant yet tried her best to handle her patiently.

J: I don't know what you are talking about, but I am already here with your friend Maya. Just turn around.

Maya turned around to see the biggest shock of her life. Ram stood there crossing his arms and with a wicked smile, calculating the distance she was sure that Ram didn't hear the conversation. Maya's legs started shaking, yet grasping the situation she hurried towards Ram and bear hugged him.

Ram was about to push her away but stopped seeing Janaki. He remembered their conversation the car just before they reached the university.

20 minutes back.......

J: Ram, the moment you see her, I want you to pretend normally with her. Just like as if all these were a mere nightmare and you are head over heels for her.

R: What? Do you think this makes any sense? The least thing I want to do is see her Rat shit face. How can I be normal with her?

J: Ram, I told you to pretend. We need to make sure that she has a tracker on and that's possible only if you gift her something expensive like a finger ring or neck chain.

Ram looked away from her trying to compose the emerging anger within him. Understanding his dilemma Janaki teased him again to push him in the right track.

Present....

Ram sighed and took a deep breath before hugging Maya back, but he barely touched her.

M: Oh god Ram, you have no idea how much I missed you, I know we just started speaking to each other but I can feel that we are made for each other. The moment I saw you I realized how much I needed you in my life.

Ram lifelessly told her "Haan, me too". he wondered how to get her away, just when he felt she started roaming her hands on his back and feeling his body, he felt disgusted and pushed her away. Still being careful not to push her hard which will end up raising doubts.

R: I am wondering what happened to you Maya, What happened to your clothes?

Maya was taken aback, she forgot the dress code, yet somehow composed herself and answered ram, and meanwhile Janaki also approached the spot.

M: Ram, someone played a dirty prank on me. I went to the swimming club in our university, but after finishing my session and taking bath, I noticed someone took all my clothes away. Only dress available in the changing room was this one. So I came here to get away before anyone else notices me.

J: Poor girl, I don't know people in Business universities are so immature so that they play such ridicules pranks on an adult, seems like you found the cigarette and lighter in the pocket of this dress right?

M: Yeah right, I have asked Liya to bring an alternate dress. So everything is fine. May I know who she is Ram?

R: Oops, sorry I forgot to introduce you both properly. Janaki this is Maya about whom we have spoken a lot and Maya she is Janaki, my troop's first female lead singer and a close friend of mine.

Janaki looked at Ram completely surprised, sita always told her she has a good voice, she sings while she drives to the hospital. But she has never sung before anyone else, not even her parents and here this guy is mentioning her as a stage singer.

M: Oh ok, good luck Janaki. Then I think you will be rehearsing with Ram's band right? I can't wait to listen.

Maya looked at Ram and fake blushed.

M: Ram please turn aside, you are the only man, who have rights to look at me in this dress, but I want things to be appropriate.

Ram gritted his teeth hardly unable to control his anger.

R: Maya, if you feel so embarrassed then we will leave. Anyway it is a deserted spot and your friend will be here right? Get changed and come back. It's already time for us to start rehearsing.

Ram didn't wait for Maya's response and dragged Janaki out of there.

J: How can you come up with such a lie Ram? I can't sing.

R: Don't worry, I will fill up something.

Replied ram. Janaki noticed that he wasn't cold or confused anymore. So teasing him is not necessary, he is completely out of Maya's spell. She thanked the heavens for Maya appearing with her true colors there and making her work even more easier.

Meanwhile Maya near the fencing wall

M MV: Oh crap, why did this idiot come here now? I thought he will not be here for at least 2 weeks. Now I narrowly escaped from getting caught. I'm glad that he is such a fool to buy all my lies. May be I should really marry him, only then I can escape my parents compulsion too.

But who is this hottie he has brought along with him. I'm sure if Johny sees her, he will somehow have her on his bed. Let's see, if she crosses my path with ram, I will push her to Johny.

Hello sweethearts,

I so happy to see the warm welcome our book is getting.

Love you all

Pavi <3