Who sedused whom?!

Next day morning Lingesh was the 1st one to wake up. 21 hours journey is definitely not a joke, even though they are traveling in a business class he felt his back hurt. He saw his Dhanya sleeping peacefully on his shoulders.
He remembered the conversation he had with her the previous night.

D: Eswar, I don't want our marriage to be an extravagant one

D: Eswar, I don't want our marriage to be an extravagant one. I know what we can afford and I want us to start our married life with lots of memories, not with debts to pay for.
L: Dhanya, that's fine, you decide how our marriage should happen and I'll decide how many kids we should make.
Dhanya's cheeks turned pink due to his comments, she hit his chest playfully. Then rested her head on his shoulder and started discussing what should they name their 1st child as.

He caresses her hair, kissed her forehead and made her head rest on to the seat. He checked on Sita, Sivanandhan and Gayathiri who were all in deep sleep.

He stood and stretched a bit while walking towards Ram's seat.
L: Howdy partner, Good mor...😱
He sat down on the floor completely shocked with what he has seen.

Ram's head was resting on Janaki's shoulder in such a way that his nose was immersed into Janani's neck, his arms were wrapped around her waist

Ram's head was resting on Janaki's shoulder in such a way that his nose was immersed into Janani's neck, his arms were wrapped around her waist. And Janaki was tightly holding on to his arms. Her lips were so close to his lips. It seemed like if at all the the plane is going to land immediately they both will share an accidental kiss.

He immediately thought of 3 possible versions:
Version 1:
At midnight ram wakes up half- asleep Janaki and gives her juice mixed with drugs. Then he seduces her resulting in she falling for him. Then they use this opportunity to get intimate with each other.

L MV: Chi chi chi... what am I even thinking, my partner is so genuine. He wouldn't do that. And also seducing mangamma even in drugged state will result in immediate death.

Version 2:
Janaki looks to and fro, finding her coast clear she touches ram's arms. Ram gives a weird look to her. She smiles seductively at him. He gets nervous seeing her like an animal. She slowly gets close to him and whispers into her ear "I've been waiting for this day for a very long time, I can't wait any further, let's have some good time". Terrified ram shouts "Yaarachu yenna kaapathunga 😭😭😭"(somebody save me). Frustrated Janaki uses her ES to make him unconscious, then she proceeds with what she had told him.

This time Langesh hit himself with water bottle for his weird thoughts.
L: I should seriously stop watching American series. My mind now a days works so alienated. Mangamma is not this type at all. Once Sita told me that Janaki's brain wires are cut off regarding to girly things like make up, attractive attires, boys, love etc.,
Then what should have actually happened.

Version 3:
That air hostess who got offended by Janaki's behaviour towards her in the process of saving Ram, provides them juice mixed with votka. As both Ram and Jaanu are non-alcoholic they got high, which resulted in their current position. That air hostess should have planned to insult them by creating a scene in the morning.

L MV: I should definitely stop watching TR(tamil actor and director) movies. Me and my stupid logics 😏. Oh shit, I'm wasting my time here I should wake Ram first.

Keeping his thoughts aside he shook Ram vigorously, resulting in Ram falling from her shoulders to her lap. Ram made himself comfortable on her lap in deep sleep, whereas Janaki looked as if she has taken sleeping pills.

Langesh heard footsteps beside him, he turned back to find Sita half asleep standing there. Just before she could see Ram and Janaki, Langesh swirled her to the opposite site.

S: Langu, what are you doing? I need to go to the washroom.
L: what's with that Langu, Sangu? How many times should I tell you to call me either with my full name or as Eswar.
S: Yeah right, is this the right time to discuss. Let me go.
L: This wash room is reserved for singles, since you're commited you should use the washroom on the other side.
Saying his stupid reason to her, he dragged her towards the washroom, the whole time being careful that she doesn't notice the position of Ram-Jaanu.

After pushing her in there, he rushed towards Ram and shook him aggressively, he cupped his face and lifted him away from her lap. This time he successfully made sure that ram had no physical contact with Janaki.

Right at the time Janaki woke up witnessing Lingesh holding Ram's cheeks and their faces are so close, and also found Ram's eyes closed. She wasn't expecting such a morning and felt disgusted.

Pushing both of them aside, she spoke "Eww... yuck. If you guys need privacy please say it to me. There is no need for me to witness your intimate scenes in such a closed up angle".

Lingesh's jaw dropped wide open listening to her. Whereas Ram just then woke up because his head collided with the window panel, thanks to Janaki's push.

Before he can hear what she's talking about he felt the need of rushing towards the washroom. So he rushed not responding to Lingesh's pleas for explanation.

Janaki shot invisible arrows towards Lingesh, unable to bear it anymore, he joined his hands in a formal namasthe.
L: Amma thayae(Madam ji), due to sudden jolt in the plane Ram was about to fall on your lap, so to save both of your faces I caught hold of his face like that. So please keep your thoughts aside and don't lead me to a breakup.

Saying this he escaped from there to his seat and fake slept for a while.
Janaki and Ram who was so tired remained ignorant of what happened the night before.

But least that they know, someone else was also watching at them and took video and photo evidences of them "seemed like being intimate".

----------------------------------------------
Hello sweethearts,
Have a Fantastic weekend ahead
As I couldn't sleep tonight I thought of giving an another update

Hope you all like it.
Good night
Sleep tight
And happy weekend
Love you all
Pavi❤️