Sita's Engagement -1

Everyone in the plane complained about the AC. It was really cold throughout the journey. Janaki wasn't feeling that cold, especially her waist and neck was warm, she told the same to Dhanya. Lingesh who was eavesdropping to their conversation prayed earnestly that Janaki stays ignorant.

Finally the day arrived, the day for which Sivanandhan's family was waiting for, Sita's engagement with her beloved Purushottaman. She glowed with inner refreshment and beauty, everyone in the family was rejoicing the moment, except two poor souls. Langesh after that plane incident tried isolating Ram to explain him what has happened, but Ram was completely busy with the engagement works.

The other one was Janaki who was in a deep dilemma not knowing how to apologize to Sita for being a brat. It was decided that only the bride and groom can wear colors of their choice and the other guests were supposed to be in theme wears, Men- should be in white whereas women in black. Janaki was also aware of the dresscode, she got ready according to the code and rushed to Sita's room. She could hear only Sita and Dhanya inside the room, which was much more comfortable to her. She opened to door without even caring to knock, rushed to Sita and hugged her tightly.

Janaki caressed Sita's back using the tip of the fingers making her chuckle as she knows the hidden meaning behind it (Janaki does that to people for whom she feels sorry for and on whom she holds immense love). Wiping her happy tears Sita broke the embrace.

J: I'm so sorry Sita, I didn't meant to ignore you, but that project was so important, I can't take priorities being a doctor and you know that. Nevertheless I have made a huge mistake and I'm sincerely sorry for it.

Spoke janaki without even minding Dhanya's presence.

S: Jaanu, I know you, It's my mistake too, I should have given you time for explanation. Instead I just kept on bugging you without even giving you opportunity to speak. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry.

Saying that the sister's hugged again and this time Dhanya too joined them sandwiching Janaki in between them.

D: Ladies, ladies. Now stop crying and stop making me cry, I don't want to ruin my makeup. Now, if we got Jaanu ready, we are good to go, we can't keep our groom waiting any longer.

J: But I'm already ready.

"What!!!" both Sita and Dhanya exclaimed in unision. They scanned her head to toe. Janaki was wearing a black kurta, a simple stud, messy bun hairstyle, gray colored stole and a black patiyala pant. Both of them didn't know what to say and gave weird looks to janaki. Janaki who was pissed of with their behavior demanded them to speak.

D: Please tell me that you are going to change your attire and hairstyle.

J: But why I'm comfortable in this.

S: But you and Dhanya are my bridesmaid for today, Please wear something nice, What happened to the dress Dhanya chose for you?

J: You want me to wear a see through saree! On your engagement?!

S: OMG, Is that the same as yours Dhanya?

D: It's the same as mine, I bought us that as bridesmaid code.

J: I appreciate your efforts Dhanya, but I'm not gonna wear that at any cost.

S: Ok, your brother in law bought this as a gift to you, I thought of giving this to you later, but now the situation demands its entry. So wear this.

Saying that Sita handed her a black salwar, a pair of pointed heels and a set of matching earings.

J: Everything is ok, but I'm already tall, why should I bother to wear a Heels?

S: He haven't seen you in person right, So he thought that we both are of same height, You'll look cute with your heels on, Please wear it. Honestly your sneakers would look terrible with that dress.

Sita was taken to the function hall by the groom's side. So she left with them. Dhanya helped Janaki with hairstyle and the moment she touched the foundation, Janaki requested Dhanya to leave and that she can take care.

Meanwhile Langesh who is still searching Ram, finds him in the dining area tasting the jamun. Lingesh Drags Ram to the far end corner.

R: Partner, I'm sorry that I left you out for this dessert, I was so hungry and time is running out. See I didn't even get changed. So please forgive ..........

L: Oh cut the crap partner, This is something important. I don't want you to touch janaki's waist or her neck.

R: What!!! Have you gone mad Partner, Get lost, Why would I do that in the 1st place?

L: You already did that in the 1st place, The reason is oblivious to me, But if you ever do that again, You'll get caught.

R: Did you had a bad dream Partner? Stop blabbering

Ram spoke Confidently making smoke buzz out of Langesh's ears due to frustration.

L: Who woke you up today morning?

R: You did as usual.

L: Why do you think I did that?

R: Because I slept for a very long time. And hey, Why were you holding my cheeks idiot? Because of you that Mangamma was giving me weird looks.

L: Oh no, She knows, she knows. You are a dead meat now. What am I going to do to save you.

Saying that Lingesh Sat down on the floor like a granny and started crying. Tired of his tantrums Ram pulled Lingesh up by his ears. Lingesh without any other options left, recreated the same position with he being Ram and Ram being Janaki. Satying in the same position he spoke.

L: This is how exactly I saw you with janaki, when I tried to wake you up, you fell on her lap and started sleeping there as if he's a cushion pillow.

Shocked ram is out of words and right the time they heard a thud, turning around they found a catering person completely perplexed with their behavior and mistaking them just like janaki did he rushed out of there.

R: Oh no, Partner, actually I thought I'm hugging my MAYA, I had no idea that I kissed her neck and caressed her waist line, I thought it was my MAYA with whom I'm being romantic with, not Mangamma.

L: You did WHAT!!!!!!! Tell me properly da, did you go off guard with her.

R: Chi chi no ra, I didn't. Are you sure She knows?

L: How would I know da, I hope she is. Anyways remember something, Don't ever go close to her, touch her waist or kiss her neck. The moment you do that, you will be caught.

Though Ram could swear that he's never gonna go close to her. He couldn't speak due to the inner trauma he is facing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello sweethearts,

I am sorry for the delay and bring out a boring chapter

But this is the only period the main leads are going to be relaxed and happy

With next update we will be getting into the mysteries and complete story.

Love you all

Pavi <3