The pepper soup

Ram caressed Janaki's head in a way of consoling her. His eyes searched the nook and corner close to him, but found nothing. Suddenly Janaki's phone rang making both of them jump out of their skin.

Composing himself Ram took slow steps towards the landline accompanied by Janaki. With Shaky Hands Janaki picked up the call. Meanwhile Ram scanned throughout the hall.

J: Hel..Hello?

L: It's me Janaki, I thought something happened to you guys, the call got disconnected even before I could update you, the signal is so close to you Janaki. It's just 1 feet away from you now.

Panicked Janaki looked around her but she couldn't find anything or anyone except Ram. Finally something struck her, She looked at Ram with doubtful eyes. Ram looked at her confusingly.

R: Why are you looking at me that way? What happened?

J: Did you take something from that goons?

R: What are you blabbering? Why would I........

Remembering something, he shoved his hand into his pant pocket taking out a cute silver bracelet, which he took from one of the goons, thinking he can use it for his musical video as it was cute. Janaki turned on her Mangamma mode and stared at Ram sending chills down his spine.

R: Sorry Mangamma, I completely forgot about it, it's my mistake.

J: Hell with you Ram, I almost freaked out.

R: Still I did a good job right, we needed one of their trackers and now we have it.

Told Ram followed by a sneeze.

They took it to the laptop along with Janaki's mobile, they used her phone on speaker mode.

J: Langesh, we have one of their trackers. It's a bracelet. Tell us what are we supposed to do with this.

L: It will have a chip, connect it with the laptop and accept the connection request of my system and partner's laptop.

J: Chip?! What chip? This is bracelet Langesh?

R: Let me try.

Ram took the bracelet from her and keenly observed it. Finding a small button near the hook, he pressed it. The attractive stone at the head part loosened up. He pulled it out to see a simple chip which closely resembled a memory card.

He connected it to his laptop and also Langesh's system with his Laptop.

J MV: He is definitely not a manga(bird brain) but he is pretending to be one. Why he is doing this.

L: Done, now I should delete their location history right?

Langesh's voice brought her back to the reality.

J: No, that will lead to further doubts. I want you delete from where they are taken away from my home, but I want the location to disappear in mid way to the hospital, to be exact at the four lane road. In that way, Naga's would think they got lost while going towards the next destination.

Ram and Langesh: Brilliant

J: Ok, but we have got only one tracking chip there are three more. What about the rest.

L: It's ok, I can track the similar signals emitted by the tracker and operate them to. And they are coded with the same pattern, now I found out the other three too. So, I can access them.

Within 5 minutes Langesh broke the Naga's code, changed the location history and made similar pattern code's, making sure that even Naga's can't recognize it or break it.

Ram and Janaki sighed out of relief, which followed by a sneeze together.

R: This is not going to work out. You wear something from my wardrobe. Don't stay with this wet dress. Even I feel like I am suffering from cold. I will better get a hot water shower.

J: not necessary, I will manage.

R: Hello Doctor, I have brand new cloths in my wardrobe and you can pick one. So stop arguing and wear one. I will be back now.

Ram took a hot water shower, refreshed himself and came back smelling the aroma of pepper soup.

Only dish Janaki knows how to prepare is pepper soup. She cooked it for both ram and her to avoid catching cold. Ram felt She looked beautiful with his white shirt and three fourth black pant. He kept ogling at her, standing by the staircase. He felt like she resembled gayathiri aunty a lot while cooking.

He kept smiling while looking at her until she acknowledged his presence. She looked at him with a smile on face.

J: I know you still have questions left to ask, but this day was tiring to both of us. So I suggest you to have this soup and retire to sleep. And, do not complain my cooking.

The last sentence came more like a warning.

R: Ok, doctor. Now let me make our dinner and later let's have this soup.

Saying that Ram took the kitchen under control whereas Janaki sat on the kitchen slab watching him cooking. Within 15 minutes Ram made crispy dosa's and dal gravy. Janaki looked at him admiringly while he cooked dinner by singing 'Kalyana samayal sadham' song.

Finally then had dinner sitting on the kitchen slab like kids. Janaki found Ram's cooking a chief's material. she liked the simple but tastly dish prepared by him. She was literally licking her fingers.

R: How is the food?

J: Average, It's edible. I must check whether I will get sick or not.

R: Yeah that's why you are licking your fingers which is more unlike you.

J: Er... That's because...ah that's because I was hungry. You taste my soup, then you will understand the real delicious day.

Ram tasted the soup which made him shocked. It tasted terrible, just like the one he had 14 years ago, on his birthday. After Janaki furiously bit Ram's nose, he fell sick. At night when he was sleeping at his room, his room filled with the same aroma, he rushed to downstairs there he found a bowl of pepper soup and a note close to it saying "Get well soon". And it tasted terrible too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hello sweetes

I'm glad that you are liking the story

Love you all

Another update on today from my side

Pavi <3